GDT: Flames season opener! San Jose Sharks @ Calgary Flames, 4:00PM on SNET-W and Fan 960

Mr Scarface*

yeah he was forced into retirement just a few weeks before the Heritage Classic.
Some ****in gangster put a gun to his head? Or did he have some sort of pain at that age?

Man he played some fine playoff games back in the days.

Interested to see what Hartley can do during these periods.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Some ****in gangster put a gun to his head? Or did he have some sort of pain at that age?

Man he played some fine playoff games back in the days.

Interested to see what Hartley can do during these periods.

He was getting scratched for a while until Feaster finally put him on waivers. Told him he could either go play in the minors and mentor the young kids, or retire and work for him up in the office.

I think Feaster was sitting on him when he made the offer :laugh:

Mr Scarface*

He was getting scratched for a while until Feaster finally put him on waivers. Told him he could either go play in the minors and mentor the young kids, or retire and work for him up in the office.

I think Feaster was sitting on him when he made the offer :laugh:
Better than any guns or farting going on! I was afraid there was some illegal activity being involved in this... some players should just play forever. Like Nolan and Conroy for example.

Mr Scarface*

Niemi being very good. Sharp and moving well.

Horrible PK there by the sharks at the end.

Flames should hit more.

Mr Scarface*

Noticed: It's easier to start on the road after this stoppage. This short nhl season will be and has been easier to start on the road. no pressure at all.

Mr Scarface*

Noticed: Sharks are really enjoying the game now. Almost every player.

Was a mistake not to hit often.

If this sharks team enjoys the hockey game then they are strong. Even when playing slow.

Mr Scarface*

Number 10 Sharks playing very smart and effective hockey.

Flames not wanting it enough right now.

sepHF

Patreeky
Feb 12, 2010
Are any of you guys having issues with the SD feed? I'm getting audio but no picture.

Mr Scarface*

WTF was that John Ferguson JR.. no.. I didn't see quite right. I thought he was working with you

Mr Scarface*

I disagree with the broadcast people. Bob Hartley didn't spark this team enough going into to the dirty third. There could be even more jump and joy happening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad