GDT: Flames @ Red Wings, Nov 20 5:30 PM MT, SNET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
My thinking with Ferland is that he he could end up making way more than that and we won't be able to afford to pay him over 3, just like Colborne. It's a calculated risk that I'd probably take.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Hamilton showcasing himself for Holland

I'd be happy with a four year deal around 2M for Ferland. Contrary to the narrative, he was pretty good last year and built on that by being even better this year. Like Backlund, it might take the generic fan some time to see the light. Don't see him falling off a cliff like Bouma either, so I'm not concerned with a long term deal.

Only problem is, if Ferland finishes the season at roughly a 0.5 ppg pace, he'll likely want more than 2M a season.

And Mantha showcasing himself for Treliving. What a snipe.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
Hamilton showcasing himself for Holland

I'd be happy with a four year deal around 2M for Ferland. Contrary to the narrative, he was pretty good last year and built on that by being even better this year. Like Backlund, it might take the generic fan some time to see the light. Don't see him falling off a cliff like Bouma either, so I'm not concerned with a long term deal.

Only problem is, if Ferland finishes the season at roughly a 0.5 ppg pace, he'll likely want more than 2M a season.

And Mantha showcasing himself for Treliving

I just really don't see much upside in him. He doesn't use his strengths anywhere near enough.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Show us where the refs hurt the Flames Fans.

charliemolestedsmall.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad