GDT: Flames @ Panthers: Matinee Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Forget the attendance. If we're gonna focus on that then it's gonna be a long season. Focus attention on winning these games. Winning will bring people to the games.

Hagged

Jul 6, 2009
Yeah, I meant Liiga. :dunce:

I see what you're saying. Since I've seen him, which was after he was drafted in 2011, he's been fairly well-rounded. He's only getting better. Very smart player that is thinking the game well and also has the talent to go with it.

Yes, I worded it wrong, he hasn't been a floater in games. The thing is that he had problems finding that next gear in training. Both Mikael and Markus are competitive enough that they look like two-way players despite their size limitations (Markus obviously having a size advantage on Mikael).

But yes, I heard he has shown that next gear after making the pro's and it showed in the AHL games already last season. This season he has 3 points 2 goals in four games played. And that's without PP time. Very intriguing prospect to follow.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
yeah, even if montoya has been great in the few stints, maybe the team feels like they cant expect 1gaa

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Would be kinda strange to bench Flash, he was one of the players that actually created something during the two periods i watched vs flyers. And if they bench him, why robak instead of Rocco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad