GDT: Flames @ Panthers: Matinee Madness

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrockett1096

Aug 2, 2005
Miami
www.miamiestatebuyers.com
If Kulikov is gone for a while we are in trouble. We were going to be in trouble anyways even with him. I hope Pirri, Bergy and Bolland come back stat because these next 5 games are going to be very tough. I can see us lose 4 of the next 5 or even all of them if we don't get reinforcements coming and we continue to not score goals. I think we used up all our luck for the month in this Calgary game because 3 of those goals were very very lucky and we still lost. Hopefully Luongo stands on his head because these games don't look to good for us.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
I really have no idea what the **** you are talking about anymore.

When you see our record after another 10 games, come back and visit this post. Maybe you'll get the picture by then. Or maybe you need another 10 after that. By game 30. We'll be nowhere, just like where we are now.

LuigisMadhouse44

Jun 13, 2014
Cats & Jackets Town
First game I went to this year. Man the in-arena stuff needs help. Do we really need dancing movie/cartoon characters during every goal? Not a fan of the song either. Nothing works like the Hey Song. Lots of mediocre, including advertising for the game from last week.

Think we got screwed pretty bad, between the Montoya take out and the straight embellishment with 90 seconds left in a one goal game (never seen that). Still, Montoya was bad and we should have scored 10 on Ramo.

It would be nice for them to change the goal song for the main theme song in THe Pink Panther :yo:
Doodoodoodoo doodoo doodoo doodoodooddoodoooooooooooo haha

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
Guys you could always add posters that you dont like to the ignore list.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
If you want to resume the actual conversation instead of this constant flaming & bickering back and forth, you may continue that in a Sharks pre-game thread.

This thread is done.

Jan 19, 2006
This team is going to have ups and downs.

Did anyone actually think we would go the entire season without getting a stretch of 2 losses in a row?

This is a team that will finish between 82-86 points. It's not enough to make many of you happy but consider...

Last year we finished with 66.

Perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad