GDT: Flames @ Oilers: Part Tres 8 pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
Tonight I have leftover beer and pizza!

The Flames will troll the Oilers in this high scoring nonstop action game filled with PPs and PKs and shots and deflections and hits and Kassian trying to be cool whilst continuing to use the term "big boy" in his sentences!

Flames 1
Oilers 0

Pop that leftover beer in the microwave and you’re good to go!

Leftover pizza is better cold though

Reactions: Corpus X

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Any streaming tips for tonight's game? I'm in Edmonton for a couple of more days. Don't want to hit up a hostile pub. And I think NHL Centre Ice package is blacking it out. Also, I think Reddit streaming is dunzo.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Any streaming tips for tonight's game? I'm in Edmonton for a couple of more days. Don't want to hit up a hostile pub. And I think NHL Centre Ice package is blacking it out. Also, I think Reddit streaming is dunzo.
TV in your hotel room?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Its on all, if not most, of the Sportsnet channels. You don't have a tv where you're staying?

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I just have a wifi in the suite I'm staying in for the month.

Will probably hit up a bar.
If you go into a bar and most of the customers are wearing sweat pants and have mullets... leave immediately. I'd recommend finding an expensive hotel bar and going there. Most of the customers won't be Edmontonians and you should be safe.

P.S. Whatever you do, stay away from bars in the general vicinity of the Tkachuk billboard. :D

Reactions: Tofveve

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
So McDavid spent some time around the unwashed, signing some stuff, refusing to sign some other stuff and what not.

Just in time to contract his annual super-bug and go super-nova on the league.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
We traded for lucic so we can dress rinaldo for physical games?

Ward thinks lucic is here for his hockey skills?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
I could be mistaken here, but I think the goal is to have toughness on more than one line.
I could be mistaken too but I think Rinaldo's only redeeming quality is his fists....

Playing both basically brings our depth to the oilers level

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
I know it's not hockey related but I've been watching these all day and they are fantastic. Just trying to grow a channel that does great work.

PBS Eons

Last edited:

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Alright Flames Fans! Let's get into the right mindset for the BOA with an EPIC RAP BATTLE!!!!

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
@crackdown44

Also, Canucks are 1st in the division. You're going to owe us pictures of your nipples being clamped if the rest of the division doesn't get its shit together ;)

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Derek Wills @Fan960Wills
#Flames projected lines and pairings vs. #LetsGoOilers:

Mangiapane-Lindholm-Tkachuk
Gaudreau-Monahan-Robinson
Lucic-Backlund-Bennett
Rinaldo-Ryan-Rieder

Giordano-Brodie
Hanifin-Hamonic
Kylington-Andersson