GDT: Flames @ Oilers: Part Tres 8 pm MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Good: I might watch this. Bad: only because I've had a shitload of sleep problems lately so why not get up at 5

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
draY8RkDNoBpVHtsc3TFsa1vqqLiRv3AUfEkH6o1cwc.jpg

Pictured: Milan Lucic considering emerging from his winter slumber. If he sees a powerplay spring will be delayed by 4 weeks.

Corpus X

Wearing Stanley's cup.
May 24, 2014
Calgary
Tonight I have leftover beer and pizza!

The Flames will troll the Oilers in this high scoring nonstop action game filled with PPs and PKs and shots and deflections and hits and Kassian trying to be cool whilst continuing to use the term "big boy" in his sentences!

Flames 1
Oilers 0

Reactions: Tofveve

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

The Flames will troll the Oilers in this high scoring nonstop action game filled with PPs and PKs and shots and deflections and hits and Kassian trying to be cool whilst continuing to use the term "big boy" in his sentences!

Flames 1
Oilers 0
I will be having chicken and waffles! I also have a package waiting for me when I get home!

However prior to all of this I need a nap when I get home so I'm not wrecked tomorrow. I'd like to say "it's not the age, it's the mileage" but dammit it's probably a little bit the age.

Reactions: Corpus X

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West

Flames 1
Oilers 0

I only hope the score for both teams is 10x what you predicted.

Reactions: Corpus X

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Oiler fans going full r word about us calling up Buddy Robinson, hE iZ sIx SiX a CoMpLeTe GoOn. No you dorks, we have Rinaldo. If anything is going to go down, Rinaldo is the one who is going to be going crazy.

I'm hoping for a rough and fun game, but just keep it clean. If it gets too out of hand the officials will ruin it before any of the players do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad