News Article: Flames Not-So-New Arena, The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Show of hands, who at one point in time had their answering machine say "Power 107 plays today's best music, now show me my money!"?

I did :laugh:

I also need to get something else off my chest... When I was in the 7th grade (1999/2000), I won tickets on Power 107.3 to the Brittany Spears concert... And I attended :laugh:

I also had security tell me twice to not stand on my chair and jump around or I would be removed from the Dome :laugh:

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I did :laugh:

I also need to get something else off my chest... When I was in the 7th grade (1999/2000), I won tickets on Power 107.3 to the Brittany Spears concert... And I attended :laugh:

I also had security tell me twice to not stand on my chair and jump around or I would be removed from the Dome :laugh:

giphy.gif

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
Honestly I'm not a huge fan but I'd go see her. From a pure performance perspective she would be among the best in the world at putting on a good show. Where I laugh is, you said you were standing on your chair :laugh:

:laugh:

I was 13 and she was dancing in the school girl outfit she wore in her music video.. I had no choice :sarcasm:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
:laugh:

I was 13 and she was dancing in the school girl outfit she wore in her music video.. I had no choice :sarcasm:

The first time you did it, I hope you apologized and sat back down. The next time, though, there should have been only one response when the security came up to you... "oops, I did it again."

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
The first time you did it, I hope you apologized and sat back down. The next time, though, there should have been only one response when the security came up to you... "oops, I did it again."

This is gold, AS! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad