GDT: Flames @ Kraken, 8:00 MT (ugh) 20-11-2023, Sportsnet West/One

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Weegar needs to be playing 23+ minutes a night consistently. He's so damn good.

The bottom pairing was a disaster all night. Zadorov has really struggled since his turd of an agent went public with his trade request.

Huberdeau looks like a brand new man. It's amazing what a little confidence and the right "fit" will do. Both Lindholm and Huberdeau look far better away from one another.

Vladar is such a strange goalie. His mental lapses are infuriating to watch but when he needs to buckle down and make huge saves at timely moments he simply does. He finds ways to battle, and keep his team in games and it results in points. His record as a Flame speaks for itself and I don't think the numbers fully justify his impact.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
I thought after that second period, they will get the fourth scored against and it's a wrapper. Boy was I shivering for no reason and that terrible (in my book) fella Mangiapane scores a big equaliser (all forgiven but plz be more consistent Andrew). Great Times for the Flames fans, I really love #76.

Also, Huska, fair play to you- keep going sergeant.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Weegar needs to be playing 23+ minutes a night consistently. He's so damn good.

The bottom pairing was a disaster all night. Zadorov has really struggled since his turd of an agent went public with his trade request.

Huberdeau looks like a brand new man. It's amazing what a little confidence and the right "fit" will do. Both Lindholm and Huberdeau look far better away from one another.

Vladar is such a strange goalie. His mental lapses are infuriating to watch but when he needs to buckle down and make huge saves at timely moments he simply does. He finds ways to battle, and keep his team in games and it results in points. His record as a Flame speaks for itself and I don't think the numbers fully justify his impact.
Great evaluation of Vladar. He needs to get a few slaps at the start to get his diesel engine going- slow to accelerate but an excellent and successful driver to reach a desirable destination.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I come here every morning looking for your post to see how our Slovak boys are doing.
Just wanted to give some love!

Happy to hear that, always cool to connect with international hockey fans.

Pospisil is crushing it. I always liked him but he's definitely exceeded all my expectations so far. Quickly becoming a fan favorite I think.

Reactions: salwan

joescores

Mar 21, 2011

SlovakFlame

Nov 14, 2022
Happy to hear that, always cool to connect with international hockey fans.

Pospisil is crushing it. I always liked him but he's definitely exceeded all my expectations so far. Quickly becoming a fan favorite I think.
I have to connect with this topic. :) I have been a fan since 1989 (when I was 11) when I saw the flaming C during a Prague game for the first time in my life on national TV. It was like a miracle, something different. The dress was so well-designed, and the players were so different that I started to be interested in the NHL, which was not very well known for kids behind the Iron Curtain. A few years later, Wayne Gretzky's Hockley 3 and the NHL game series, as well as the instant flow of information about the league in national TV and newspapers, made me familiar with the roster, and now it seems I will be a lifelong supporter of this great organization. Hope, one day I will be able to see Flames live!

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Reactions: joescores

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Thanks mate, any other recommended shop please? I am based in the UK, but don't mind paying import charges if needed.
I've been trying to find official NHL merchandise sites that ship to Europe every now and then for few years, so far haven't found anything useful. If you go to the NA site of shop.nhl.com there's all kinds of good stuff, but the Euro version offers only a fraction of it. And Flames being a small market team means even less stuff.

I guess NHL makes enough money as it is and they dont want to sell the few jerseys or hoodies they have left to european customers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad