Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
Poirier is a feisty skilled guy like Bear, should be fun to watch

also johnny and monahan...

prospect pool is getting way better

JagrBomber

Oct 8, 2010
Calgary, Canada
Super excited Pavlo Padakin got an invite to camp.

He plays for the Hitmen and is a ****ing ******* to other players (on the other team). Kills penalties like a boss, and will drop the mitts too if he needs to. Has some serious hands too.

I hope he impresses.

Last edited by a moderator:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
On Wednesday it says that they are having testing from 7am-2:30am. Is this a typo?

bloggerfanthe*

I will try and take notes.

Anyone else gong besides a few others? Stewie are you going?

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Can you take notes on how physical JG looks? If they have some scrimmages, could you note how strong on the puck he is?

Last edited:

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
I should be there for at least a few hours each day if people want to meet up. The only day I won't be there is Saturday and I'll miss the scrimmage. Damnit. Oh well, a second one on Monday.

I'm going to try and take some notes. Guys I'm going to keep a particularly close eye on are Kanzig, Poirier, Berra, Jankowski, Granlund and Gaudreau.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm eager to hear how Agostino does as well. He's supposed to be a better player than Hanowski, but he's still a bit of an unknown.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
The two things I want to know;

How is Gaudreau physically? Is he holding his own, or getting thrown around?

Does Jankowski seem confident? Does he rush to get into the play? I saw him once, and he seemed to just sit back, and wait for the play to develop before going in.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
I would be interested in any Wotherspoon or Sielfoff reports. They both seem great to me, but under appreciated by websites.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
These guys are not only our hope for a cup, they're also a reflection on drafting policy. These guys could be the difference between a 10 year rebuild or a 5 year one. Man I wish I could see them in action.

Question: is the prospect tourney taking place this year against San Jose, Vancouver, Edmonton, etc?

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
These guys are not only our hope for a cup, they're also a reflection on drafting policy. These guys could be the difference between a 10 year rebuild or a 5 year one. Man I wish I could see them in action.

Question: is the prospect tourney taking place this year against San Jose, Vancouver, Edmonton, etc?

Yes same Tourny as usual except I think Winnipeg has joined (not entirely sure)

May 27, 2012
Earth

Attachments

• badass3.png
    badass3.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad