GDT: Flames @ Blues: 6pm MT on SNW

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Not a 5 nothing game based on work ethic. Cassie Campbell someone should put some ducktape on her mouth.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
If Peters is not fired, I am pretty sure the Flames organization has decided to tank

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Wow Monahan's effort tonight has been remarkably poor.

I don't understand why they continue to go back to the Gaudreau Monahan pairing. Neither guy is playing well, split them up until they figure it out.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I seriously don't think it's a coaching issue. Something is bad in the water in the locker room, but sure why not?

I agree. To me kind of feels like a Gaudreau issue. But I'd like to hear it from people on the inside. If there's an issue guys should step up, meet, then take it to the coach/GM. This can't go on year after year.

And if it's not that, could be that JG and others took the summer off and didn't come prepared like they should. Regardless, it sucks and there needs to be amends made.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Kinda hope we don't come out of this slump. We need a high pick, this core isn't gonna get it done as is.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Seriously guys. What are the chances a shakeup doesn't happen if we get shutout? We're not expected to win a game like this but we should be at least competing. This is some bad shit.

Reactions: Deen

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Players respect only two kinds of coaches, former legit NHLers and proven coaches with winning resume.

Peters is neither.

Reactions: Tofveve

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Seriously guys. What are the chances a shakeup doesn't happen if we get shutout? We're not expected to win a game like this but we should be at least competing. This is some bad ****.

Johnny for Brady Tkachuck or Kuznetsov.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Johnny for Brady Tkachuck or Kuznetsov.

I'm liking this because I have no answers. But what we're going through ain't good.

We have one untouchable in Chucky and a D man who we should keep in Ras. No one else matters right now except as trade bait.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
Seriously guys. What are the chances a shakeup doesn't happen if we get shutout? We're not expected to win a game like this but we should be at least competing. This is some bad ****.

It would be a damn shame if they traded Gaudreau to New Jersey or something :sarcasm:

Hall + Bovist?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad