GDT: Flames @ Blue Jackets - 5PM MT - S-NET W

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Not very impressed with Colborne.. He's basically anti-explosive, doesn't have that jump in his step. Not impressed with him getting almost 2 mins more than Sven and Money, considering they've both been more noticeable

He came as advertised by Leafs fans, it's just a matter if he's got it in him to be better. My expectations for him are pretty low.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA
Not very impressed with Colborne.. He's basically anti-explosive, doesn't have that jump in his step. Not impressed with him getting almost 2 mins more than Sven and Money, considering they've both been more noticeable

Keep in mind he's essentially an emergency callup and doesn't know the Flames systems very well at this point. He'll probably improve.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

He also isn't use to the system and hasn't really played with anyone on the team. He seems to be more physical tonight than in the AHL, I am going to give him some time before I pass judgement.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Keep in mind he's essentially an emergency callup and doesn't know the Flames systems very well at this point. He'll probably improve.

Oh I'm counting on it.. Just stating what I saw from him so far and showing my displeasure with him playing as much as he has

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick

GWG coming up for him since were writing him off.

MuffinMerc

Come watch TV
Jan 23, 2013
Butler needs to learn the puck isn't a live grenade. It's okay to hang on to it and make a play instead of just firing the damn thing.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Butler needs to learn the puck isn't a live grenade. It's okay to hang on to it and make a play instead of just firing the damn thing.

Butlers actually had a real solid game.

And slow down guys, I'm not writing off Colborne. I was simply saying I wasn't impressed so far, that can change in a second.. It's been what, 50 minutes, take it easy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad