GDT: Flames at Sharks: 8:30pm MT on SNW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Anyone want to guess which 2 lines are getting pumped in possession tonight?
I'll give you all a hint, one's a 4th line, and one's only playing like one.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Anyone want to guess which 2 lines are getting pumped in possession tonight?
I'll give you all a hint, one's a 4th line, and one's only playing like one.

I am not sure, or care, about possession but Pavelski's line is killing the Jankowski line every time De Boer can get them out there together.

Probably not fair to expect them to match up but you can see SJ getting them out there as soon as the Jankowski line is out.

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Um Flames were the better team in Games 2 and 3. Average goaltending wins those two games easily.

Not giving up a backbreaker softy probably changes the flow of game 4 too.

Make the excuses you want, no team gets swept by accident.

Yes, if a bunch of bounces had gone our way we maybe would've won some of those games. 'Could've should've would've didn't'. Sounds like the same excuses Oiler fans like to use when talking about why they lost to the Ducks.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Gaudreau-Staj-Brouwer looked better than Gaudreau-Monahan-Ferland

Rittich is the real deal

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
xFUJ4bF.gif

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
I am not sure, or care, about possession but Pavelski's line is killing the Jankowski line every time De Boer can get them out there together.

Probably not fair to expect them to match up but you can see SJ getting them out there as soon as the Jankowski line is out.

Not that I should waste the key strokes on you; but Jankowski/Bennett/Hathaway has been our best line via eye test; and our best line via possession metrics.

More or less, every time they go out, they're outshooting whoever they play against them tonight.

Reactions: OvermanKingGainer

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Not that I should waste the key strokes on you; but Jankowski/Bennett/Hathaway has been our best line via eye test; and our best line via possession metrics.

More or less, every time they go out, they're outshooting whoever they play against them tonight.

On the eye test they are getting killed out there.

Any metric that says they aren't is a load of crap.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Monahan's been easily Calgary's worst forward tonight. That's including the usual suspects too. Hell, that includes a mangled face Frolik.

Reactions: OvermanKingGainer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad