GDT: Flames at Golden Knights: 5pm MT on SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
We flames fans deserve so much better from ownership and management that refused to do a proper rebuild after iggy and kipper. This is what they gave us while cashing in millions, thanks guys.

Reactions: viper0220

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
This game won't have the same effects as the Pittsburgh game, if that's what some are expecting. But a proper contender shouldn't even need a wake-up call every season anyway

Quite honestly, all of our "stars" should be on the block. I'd only keep our U-23 Dmen, Tkachuk, Lindholm, Rittich and Bennett

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
5th or 6th time this year? Only 2nd time in a row in Vegas. BS, it ain't happening.
I was apart of that crowd earlier in the season, preaching that they'd wake up after an embarrassing effort but this is what the 6th or 7th game that they've played this badly?
If they didn't wake up the previous times, they sure as hell won't now.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I was apart of that crowd earlier in the season, preaching that they'd wake up after an embarrassing effort but this is what the 6th or 7th game that they've played this badly?
If they didn't wake up the previous times, they sure as hell won't now.

They've had some horrible blowouts already. The last Vegas game was a 6-2 loss as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad