GDT: Flames at Blackhawks 8pm GMT

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Off topic since we lost this game, but I finally finished S2 of Gangs of London last night. That series is mental. In a good way. If you enjoy absurdly brutal and lengthy fight choreography not involving only guns this is for you. Gareth Evans of the Raid movies fame is the creator and occasional director.
AMC+ or the high seas for access.

Nevins

Jul 12, 2014
The Chicago Blackhaks
https://www.google.com/url?q=https:...cQFnoECBIQBA&usg=AOvVaw2pPJSNdIb45JK6YAlTVLol

IMG_3149.png
IMG_3150.png

Reactions: Tofveve

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
I bet flames +710 a few mins ago. EN hat trick gonna dash my dreams 😂

Vladar is a good human being, but a worse backup than Wolf would be at this point. Why not gift Vladdy to anyone wanting to take on the project? That is unless he is the secret tank commander...

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
That's about right for the Flames. I am not surprised at all with this result.
It's pretty pathetic, but now the path to take should be clear. Sell. Rebuild.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Huberdeau with two assists is benched on the 6on5 while Sharangovich does pirouettes and kills the clock trying to get the puck out of his skates for 45 seconds

That should be the nail in the coffin for the season. Conroy needs to start selling. Start with Hanifin to Jersey

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Well that's about as much Flames hockey as one can take for one weekend.
Ghost of seasons passed reared their ugly head. The Blackhawks? how are we so bad against them but can beat Dallas for fun.
for the love of god trade Lindholm, Hanifin, and Tanev for some futures and stop thinking year by year

Team couldn't win with them on good value deals + Gaudreau and Tkachuk.
We're going to give a couple of them a 2x raise and expect to be compete? Really?

Good : Liked Mangiapane. Backlund had one bad giveaway but his line was the only one doing anything worthwhile for much of the game. Tanev was fine I guess. Kadri a cpl goals that's cool.

Not bad : Pospisil disruptive forecheck, made a cpl plays. Hanifin does 4 things right with the puck but then always seems to blow it on the last one. Sharangovich cpl turnovers but was at least shooting. Lindholm hit some guys, took some shots, not sure what happened to his wrister because he used to be near automatic from the mid slot. Coleman was just ok.

Not good : Zary is slowing down. Not moving his feet like he was earlier this season. Weegar blah. Vladar another game where he gets beat cleanly a cpl times but also made some nice saves. Unlucky on several occasions definitely.

Bad : Andersson was trash, misplayed several pucks to give up odd man rushes. 3rd pairing and 4th line were varying degrees of microwaved horseshit. Huberdeau had a couple pts but was awful in the back half of this game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad