GDT: Flames at Blackhawks 8pm GMT

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Hm. Hm hm hm. Well, Boom, we had Lindholm scoring in that goal guessing game. So it's a double screwjob. Now it's going to be f***ing Dube or something and no points given. XD

Weegar is awesome. 😎

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
I think it’s the right call. But it reminds me of the goal a few weeks ago which they said our player was pushing theirs into our goalie and they counted that one. Expecting consistency from the NHL though…

Reactions: deleted user

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
That looked like it should be a penalty shot. He was clearly ahead of him.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
I was just kind of thinking about Vladar, and I'm not sure if he'll be a full time starting goalie in the NHL. It seems like he might be in the same category as Kari Ramo, Henrik Karlsson, Reto Berra, David Rittich. Hmmm, why do the Flames keep going to guys like this? I sense a pattern.

Reactions: NinjaTurtle

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
What the actual f happened to Dube? He gets no minutes and still makes awful plays.
Can they not send him down to the minors? No one is claiming that contract.

I was just kind of thinking about Vladar, and I'm not sure if he'll be a full time starting goalie in the NHL. It seems like he might be in the same category as Kari Ramo, Henrik Karlsson, Reto Berra, David Rittich. Hmmm, why do the Flames keep going to guys like this? I sense a pattern.
He is a decent back up, not much in it.

Reactions: Boomstick

Deen

Feb 19, 2010

He's no Rittich.

Why Coronato isn't up is beyond me. Guy says cap space..... like what?

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad