Confirmed with Link: Flames acquire Daniel Vladar for 3rd

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Has 5 games NHL experience.
So I guess Markstrom is going to play 72+ this year.

Reactions: Boomstick

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I don't hate it. I also don't value 3rds nearly as high as most people seem too. But I like taking a shot on a younger guy who Boston was high on as an organization but they just didn't have room for.

Goalies are voodoo. So who knows

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I guess they had no faith in the UFA goalie crop? Slim pickings there but it wouldn't have cost a pick.

Would rather give up a pick than giving some crappy vet 2-3 million to play 15 games. Boston knows their goalies pretty well. Watched Vladar in his 5 games this year and he has some work to do fundamental wise but was very active and quick for his size.

IGGY2JOHNNY

Apr 22, 2018
Might not mean much but Bruins fans seem high on him and sad to see him go over on their board. Some are even unhappy with the return being a 3rd and they would seem to know more about his potential so that could be a good thing

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014
Might not mean much but Bruins fans seem high on him and sad to see him go over on their board. Some are even unhappy with the return being a 3rd and they would seem to know more about his potential so that could be a good thing
hmm...the Bruins are as light on goalies as we are...if they traded him..it is not a good sign as they need a back up as well until Rask situation is settled

crackdown44

Cold milk cools down hot food
Dec 1, 2017
hmm...the Bruins are as light on goalies as we are...if they traded him..it is not a good sign as they need a back up as well until Rask situation is settled

They have Ullmark and Swayman and a chance of Rask coming back. Swayman is a stud

Reactions: bbfan419

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
It was down between him and Swayman as future Boston goalie. They could have kept Vladar and Swayman but I believe the Bruins feel Swayman is NHL and Vladar would have to go thru waivers.

Future starter potential

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad