Confirmed with Link: Flames acquire Daniel Vladar for 3rd

User1996

Jun 24, 2020
I mean, if Marky went down and any of the backups we could afford today were forced to start were probably screwed anyways. Might as well go with a young guy with some potential.

Sigalet being high on a goalie is pretty much a kiss of death though

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
This was a smart deal. You have to factor in the amount of cap savings we gain by having team control with how little he makes. We could easily have spent 2-3 times this by signing a FA, and this kid has upside.

Yes and consider if Markstrom goes down, we have a brand new untested tank commander

once again stroke of genius by the wizard

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Two 3rds for Vladar and Zadorov with the amount of cap hits/term goalies and veteran dmen were getting is pretty good use of assets by Treliving I think. Does hurt come trade deadline but we still have a first and two seconds. We also have added 16 prospects and Heineman in last two drafts/trade. So 17 prospects in less than a year added.

May 27, 2012
Earth
giphy-downsized-large.gif

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
Only crappy thing is I bet if he tried to put any Vader symbolism in his mask that Disney would send a cease and desist

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
People keep saying he ‘has potential’ or is a risk, yet he had a.922 save percentage until his coach sewered him his last game. Boston was missing Mcavoy, Grzelcyk, Carlo and Miller, and with an AHL defense out against Boston the coach just decided to never pull him and let Washington rack up 8 goals.

Prime Hazek was getting lit up with this being in front of him:

Lauzon-Achan
Zboril-Kampfer
Tinordi-Clifton

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
There is no way Wolf make the team. Zero
I think the odds are definitely in your favour but to say they're zero?
Wolf could come into camp and blow everyone away with his play and make it impossible for the Flames to send him down to Stockton. We've seen it before.
Will it likely happen? No... but we can always hope. With this team I live on hope.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->