GDT: FLAMES (37-27-17) vs. SHARKS (22-42-16) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Some dark years ahead but a good goalie can make hide a lot of holes. Maybe Wolf can start a quick 3-year turnaround.

Dube and Mangiapane... man what happened to them?

RasmusAndersson

Oct 19, 2013
Huberdeau Lindy Toffoli/Coronato
Mang Kadri Coronato/Toffoli
Pelletier Backlund Coleman/Duehr
Dube Ruzicka Duehr/Coleman

Weegar Rasmus
Hanifin Tanev
Kylington Zad
Stecher

Marky
Wolf

Trade Vladar and that’s a deep team. So sad we didn’t try Wolf earlier this year he looks so promising

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Some dark years ahead but a good goalie can make hide a lot of holes. Maybe Wolf can start a quick 3-year turnaround.

I honestly think Dube's okay in a 3rd/4th line role if we're going to build a contender. I think we should be shopping Mangi to a contender for next year. I think a contender could have him bolster depth scoring. But he's not nearly as good as last year, I think this is about what he is.

Bjornar Moxnes

Stem Rødt og Felix Unger Sörum
Oct 16, 2016
Troms og Finnmark

I reallt don't think it'll be that dark. We aren't a great team but we actually have good prospects and with a coach that has better usage of our players well be fine.

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Wolf. He's a stud. Nice to see his first NHL win in his first game.

Quite glad to be done with this hellish season.
Until next year, friends!

good-bye-simpsons.gif

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I liked what I saw of pelts too. he gave me some Backlund vibes in terms of supporting the dmen and rushing up.

He played in a way that made him look like a calm veteran presence.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Alrighty people, I'm going to turn off too. Probably see you around yet on the main boards or our boards. If not, next year!

Have a good night and or off-season!

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad