GDT: FLAMES (37-27-17) vs. PREDATORS (40-31-8) | 7:30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West/One | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
May show up a little for next game if the team actually plays the young guys, but I'll see you guys in a few months when the draft is going. Can't deal talking anymore about this dumb team or the coach or the management, just complete incompetence all around.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I've never disliked a group of players and coaches in my life, worse than the days of Glen Gulutzan and Geoff Ward.

I've never watched a team with less identity. Reminds me when I used to cheer my ass off for the Flames teams of 95-96 and 96-97, honestly. But at least we had a guy with heart and drive and points in Fleury.

Reactions: Master Bill

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
May show up a little for next game if the team actually plays the young guys, but I'll see you guys in a few months when the draft is going. Can't deal talking anymore about this dumb team or the coach or the management, just complete incompetence all around.
Cheers my friend, have a great off-season and looking forward to seeing you post as soon as you can.

Shooters before I'd even think of Nick Ritchie

Lindholm, Mangiapane, Toffoli, Dube, Duehr, Coleman, Andersson, Weegar, Zadorov.
Only player Ritchie would be ahead of to shoot in a shootout would be Lucic.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $6,151.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00