GDT: FLAMES (37-27-15) @ CANUCKS (35-36-7) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

Puk44

May 7, 2022
Well, nothing more to do in here...
3 wins, the first one has to be today.
Anything different than that, we can definitely say goodbye to the playoffs.

Btw, hope the Preds win today in regular time.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
The Flames wouldn't follow up the biggest win of the season with a stinker against a hated rival out of the playoffs would they? Not our Flames. No way.

giphy.gif

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
This is the game that worries me the most, out of the ones remaining. Nucks could come out mad about the last game and wanting to play spoiler. Flames need to start strong and not let their foot off the gas.

Reactions: Tofveve

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Love that 5th line. They're going to dominate the press box. <sarcasm>

Am I wrong for secretly cheering for a Flames loss? I figure that with every loss its one more nail in Sutter's and Treliving's coffins. Go Flames...

On a side note, one player who isn't good enough to play for Sutter is currently 4th in AHL scoring with 74 pts in 62 games (35 goals) and will most likely walk this summer as a 25 year old UFA.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Made me want hockey to be 5 lines. Ofc if it was you know Rooney would make a comeback. Probably with Mclain and Sutter.

I expect to lose a hard fought one. 47-22 shots us and 4-3 nucks. They rarely shoot under 15%. Marky will be in tough. Kuzmenko scores every game. We'll need 5 to win imo. That said we're in it til we're not. Would be amazing to win out and then it's a new season. It'd be nice to be an underdog heading into round 1 vs the big fave we've been in 70% of games this yr.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Good on the flames for being generous enough to give 1st career goals to players despite fighting for a playoff spot. Really shows a lot of character

• Haha

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Lucic calls out guys for not doing enough, then stands there and half asses trying to block the lane.

Can’t wait for his loud mouth to be done. All ego, sick of him getting games. Guy is good at taking minute long shifts and that’s it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad