GDT: FLAMES (37-27-15) @ CANUCKS (35-36-7) | 8 p.m. MT | TV: CBC/Sportsnet | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
2 minutes for hitting too hard

I don't think Sutter has done a particularly good job this year but this roster sucks man. It's not a good team.

That’s a load of shit. Where were the people saying this was a bad roster to start the year?

Just because sutter decides to play Ritchie in our top 9 and has found a way to misuse our roster doesn’t mean it’s a bad team.

Master Bill

Congrats, Oilers! (2023)
Nov 9, 2014
Too many men on the ice again HAHAHAHAHAHA this f***ing team just wants to have an early golf season

Reactions: Tofveve

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wtf man. Right in the f***ing mouth.
That’s a load of shit. Where were the people saying this was a bad roster to start the year?

Just because sutter decides to play Ritchie in our top 9 and has found a way to misuse our roster doesn’t mean it’s a bad team.
It's not a bad team. Just not a good one either. Another shade of Calgary Flames Mid

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Phillips with 39 goals.

Too bad he ain’t 6’4. The sutter’s are cancer for this organization

Wtf man. Right in the f***ing mouth.

It's not a bad team. Just not a good one either. Another shade of Calgary Flames Mid

I just don’t buy it. Glue Gun had stajan and jankowski as options for his #3C. Sutter has Kadri and backlund. Just because he’s done a crap job doesn’t mean there ain’t talent here.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I just don’t buy it. Glue Gun had stajan and jankowski as options for his #3C. Sutter has Kadri and backlund. Just because he’s done a crap job doesn’t mean there ain’t talent here.

Kadri and Backlund lol. well f*** How could we ever lose?

McDavid and Draisaitl
MacKinnon and Rantanen
Crosby and Malkin
Matthews and Marner
Bergeron and Pastrnak
Stamkos and Kucherov

There is no player on this team that even touches elite territory this season. Add on to that that they've underperformed horribly and this is the kind of season you can expect

Reactions: RasmusAndersson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad