GDT: FLAMES (22-25-3) vs. JETS (27-21-3) 7.30 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
We ain’t winning shit regardless. 1/3 of our fwd group is ahl caliber. Not giving your youngsters development is a sure way to be mediocre forever.
Seriously, they already gave up on Kylington and there is really no other nhl caliber youngsters in the system. Treliving has done a master job on the organization

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Seriously, they already gave up on Kylington and there is really no other nhl caliber youngsters in the system. Treliving has done a master job on the organization

10/10 assessment. Our meagre help is also at least 2 yrs away

JurassicTunga

it is what it is
Mar 21, 2010
Me having watched the entire game when I have to get up at 4am:

ccw-XEkWQJGTXfvB86gEAWYVjckppqGxFEL9KcvxcqI.jpg

Last edited:

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Wasn't Markstrom a high volume goalie in Vancouver? Get shelled, let in 4 goals on 50 shots and 'look great'?

Here he lets in the same 4 goals but on 20 shots because the team doesnt allow much?

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
200.webp

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

season can't end soon enough. Sick of watching this crap

I take some solace in the fact not a single soul has actually paid real money to attend a Calgary Flames game this year.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
San Jose won, so they passed us. If LA holds on they also pass us, although a 3 point game would be ideal since Arizona is only 3 points up on us with 3 more games played.

So Flames went from an 11th overall pick to 9th overall pick in 1 night. That's damn good progress with a bunch of other teams within a win from passing us, but we do have more games to play all against Vancouver who has been ASSSSS and Ottawa who whoops our ass.

Dack

Jun 16, 2014
San Jose won, so they passed us. If LA holds on they also pass us, although a 3 point game would be ideal since Arizona is only 3 points up on us with 3 more games played.

So Flames went from an 11th overall pick to 9th overall pick in 1 night. That's damn good progress with a bunch of other teams within a win from passing us, but we do have more games to play all against Vancouver who has been ASSSSS and Ottawa who whoops our ass.
Arizona passing us doesn't matter. Remember they forfeit their first.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012

I keep saying it, the best thing we can do is not win a single remaining game.

That top 8 is solid, get into there and get a minimum B+ asset.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad