GDT: Flames (13-11-4) at Canadiens (13-12-2) SN, The Jake Allening: Part 2

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Sigh. Marky was absolutely spectacular. Felt very Vladar vs Boston/Pitt. This means a win streak is coming. Let's go boys. Tons of roster changes tonight and Allen is .960+ career vs us so it was always going to be tough.

Reactions: 23Monahan

Mitts

Jun 29, 2011
Calgary
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here! He played a solid game, but the sample size is small.
Solid ? He's been amazing. Two great games in a row. We've been shitting on him for weeks and it's obvious he's found his confidence and we can't be happy about that ? We need a 20 game sample size to be happy ?

Reactions: flames23

Tkachuk Norris

Jun 22, 2012
Lose to Columbus and Montreal; Treliving has decimated this organization. Well let’s not kid ourselves he never built this organization into anything.
The Dougie deal from Boston and the Lindholm Hanifin deal were excellent. The Tanev contract has been a steal. Other than that it’s been average to terrible moves

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Solid ? He's been amazing. Two great games in a row. We've been shitting on him for weeks and it's obvious he's found his confidence and we can't be happy about that ? We need a 20 game sample size to be happy ?

UC isn't wrong, but you're right too. Marky is solid. He's back to solid Marky from before. But this is what we expect. The body language is back. He's back to solid Marky. There's no elite hot streaks with Markstrom. Once he's on, he's just there and things bounce off him at high frequency.

23Monahan

Jul 2, 2018
Lewis more time than huberdeau, and "4th" line more than "3rd"
Screenshot_20221212-221018_Chrome.jpg

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
Blame Toffoli for the double minor if you must, but that Kadri's pass was brain dead, and then Farmer tosses him out for a penalty shot he butchers. GGs.

dino7c of calgarypuck would probably spin it as Montreal being a contender since they are better than us

that must be a comedy account ran by multiple jokesters, no way one person can keep doing that 24/7

Reactions: super6646

Backlund

Dec 29, 2009
Calgary, AB
Lose to Columbus and Montreal; Treliving has decimated this organization. Well let’s not kid ourselves he never built this organization into anything.

I like Treliving but for every good move he's made he has 2-3 bad ones. He's had plenty of time and this is the team he's come out with. He may have to be fired just for that.

Reactions: Tofveve

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
I think I might need to take a break and come back in 5 years once Kadri gets bought out.

Awful player.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Blame Toffoli for the double minor if you must, but that Kadri's pass was brain dead, and then Farmer tosses him out for a penalty shot he butchers. GGs.

Everyone played like their sticks were lubed up as a prank. Horrific control for basic passes and carrying.

But yeah, send the concussion protocol guy on the penalty shot... Yet I don't know who'd I'd choose instead who might give a good ps shot instead... Z? Everyone else seemed drunk at the wheel.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta

Oh, I'm happy, I'm just saying it's gonna take me more than a couple good games to convince me he's back. He's lost us a lot of games we should have won this season, so I'm just being cautiously optimistic. He's definitely trending in the right direction. Hell, I'd even go as far as to say he wasn't bad in the last Habs game, minus misplaying that first goal.

Reactions: Tofveve and Fig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad