Confirmed Trade: [FLA/PIT] Bjugstad & McCann for Brassard, Sheahan, 2nd 2019, 4th 2019, 4th 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
Florida if they hadnt moved gallant and marchessault/smith was building something special + tax and city advantage

Reactions: EightyOne

Phil68

Jun 13, 2009
During the off season the pens will unload one of the guys on the roster during off season.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Panthers better get to the back of the line. We gotta get our 1sts for Hayesy and Zuccarello

neil2005

May 2, 2012
FLA wins this trade. Think about it. There not making the playoffs. They pick up a 2nd and 2 4ths. Plus they pick up 2 UFAs who can they can still flip for more prospects and picks.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I think Bjugstad and McCann could do well in Pitt. I don’t think Pitt fans will be disappointed. Bjugstad is not a power forward despite his size.

Clearing cap space in offseason and getting players we can flip at the deadline makes this a great deal for Florida. With Borg, McCann became expendable. Pitt throwing in two picks is nice too.

Win win for both teams, imo.

Reactions: Vilam

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
I've always like Bjugstad if he can stay healthy. 3C is squared away. Can someone give me a scouting report on McCann? Is he strictly a center or does he slot into a LW role as well? We have Cullen and Bleuger for 4C depth but could use another LW.

Bitz and Bites

May 5, 2012
Victoria
Trying to get my head around this one.I guess it’s like Brassard for Bjugstad,two players who weren’t a fit for their organizations and McCann for Sheahan gives the Pens a young center with some upside if he can take the next step and the Panthers likely flip Sheahan for picks at the TDL.

Also gotta wonder if McCann had fallen out of favour with FLA,lots of rumours of attitude issues in VAN and now he’s on his third NHL team in his young career.

Reactions: Eddy Punch Clock

Batrous

May 4, 2016
Well , now I know why hfboards wasn't working for a bit on my end. It would seem Florida is picking up more futures and getting some fill in players for the moment. The penguins on the other hand certainly got a good upgrade in Bjugstad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad