Confirmed Trade: [FLA/MTL] Ben Chiarot (50%) for 2023 1st round pick, 2022 4th round pick, and Ty Smilanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLNY

Aug 3, 2004
Dartmouth, NS
Gonna love it if he doesnt get a 1st rounder like every Habs fan thinks he will. It will be hilarious.

All the old "every 'insert team here' fan thinks" hyperbole. What they think is based on the chatter since the fall. Laugh at the chatter from the talking heads and what they gathered around the league if you want. Has nothing to do with the fans.

Reactions: pth2

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
Gonna love it if he doesnt get a 1st rounder like every Habs fan thinks he will. It will be hilarious.
Habs can get 1st round value without a 1st round pick. Reasonable Habs fans have been saying this from the start.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
So according to his scale this means multiple sources with direct ties to the players or teams telling him the deal is done but not announced.

Would be a pretty bad look if nothing came of it, but he's had a bunch of bad looks.

goldRIVER

Sep 21, 2017
Why is Eklunds colour now this green thats so close to a Signing thread colour. It used to be a weird brown which let me rightfully know I could ignore it.
I wish the site had the option to let you pick the colors. It would be really useful.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
So according to his scale this means multiple sources with direct ties to the players or teams telling him the deal is done but not announced.

Would be a pretty bad look if nothing came of it, but he's had a bunch of bad looks.
He has, but he's never declared an E5 that was false. Looks like it's a done deal.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I do and I have looked for years on YouTube for those clips

If I were Eklund I would’ve been so nervous that whole day. It’s like being in meetings with a client where you didn’t prepare or just have no f***ing clue what they’re asking you, except the meeting is all day long and it’s on national TV.

What’s the NHL insider equivalent of “That’s a great question. I don’t have an answer for you right now but let me do some digging and get back to you asap.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad