Confirmed Trade: [FLA/MTL] Ben Chiarot (50%) for 2023 1st round pick, 2022 4th round pick, and Ty Smilanic

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
More than one?!?

1647472560259.gif

Stealth1616

Oct 12, 2019
Trade talks 5 days before the trade deadline are heating up ? I am shocked by that news

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
Tippett and a pick? If I’m Florida I’m shipping Tippett out while he still has value. He’s got a nose for the net but I see him as a Hoffman-lite in the future. He’s getting buzz for scoring goals in the AHL since being sent down but he’s a 23 and a former high first pick. He better be scoring at the AHL level. That said he’s got pedigree and his shot will come good at the NHL level at some point IMO. Just not sure there is a lot else there.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
You want a doll to show us where the Habs hurt your feelings?
Uh no where. I like a lot of the Habs players. I just think Chiarot is massively overrated. Guy plays a ton of minutes, not well and is much better suited to be a bottom pairing guy. Which at the deadline, is worth a 3rd round pick. Although for the habs sake I am sure some team will overpay and definitely regret it.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Tippett and a pick? If I’m Florida I’m shipping Tippett out while he still has value. He’s got a nose for the net but I see him as a Hoffman-lite in the future. He’s getting buzz for scoring goals in the AHL since being sent down but he’s a 23 and a former high first pick. He better be scoring at the AHL level. That said he’s got pedigree and his shot will come good at the NHL level at some point IMO. Just not sure there is a lot else there.

Florida I bet is using Tippett+ in Giroux chase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino