Confirmed with Link: FLA acquires Sam Bennett and 6th rounder from CGY, for prospect Emil Heineman and 2nd rounder

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Tro is about being flashy, "flexing" and other stupid pagentry, like celebrating with the fans despite his shot not entering the net (someone can find the video).

Bennett is the anti-Tro. Tough as nails and cuts straight to the chase.

To clarify, I meant "ON" as in Switched On, he was very dynamic, but I do remember that most of his offensive entries were not successful as he was trying to do it by himself.

anyway, back to Bennett, I asked before, where is Bennett at?

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I saw Dan Boyle play his first game with us. I was so excited with what I saw. This was back when I was lucky to see 3-4 Panthers game per season on TV. I knew he'd become big name.
Then we effing trade for enforcer Rocky Thompson!

That trade was a head scratcher, but he turned out to be another one that got away.

I am think this is the first time since I started watching the panthers, that every single trade Zitto has made has worked out.

Disclaimer: I am still waiting on Gusev, but Hinostroza got away, we did not give him a real chance.
It happens all the time in the NHL.

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021
I saw Dan Boyle play his first game with us. I was so excited with what I saw. This was back when I was lucky to see 3-4 Panthers game per season on TV. I knew he'd become big name.
Then we effing trade for enforcer Rocky Thompson!

Youre thinking of Kuba

Cricket Green

May 1, 2021
To clarify, I meant "ON" as in Switched On, he was very dynamic, but I do remember that most of his offensive entries were not successful as he was trying to do it by himself.

anyway, back to Bennett, I asked before, where is Bennett at?

A player "turning it on" means theyre doing so from the "off" position. That was yet another Tro problem. Moodiness. And he had the mentality of a low-IQ NBA point guard, thinking he could go 1-on-5 whenever it struck his fancy.

Bennett plays a Larmer-like game. No extraneous movement. Every action has a purpose. No pretty-boy nonsense.

Just like last playoffs, im expecting Tro does very little these playoffs too

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad