Post-Game Talk: FIVE STRAIGHT....losses, this time we blow a 2 goal lead to lose 4-3 in regulation in CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
People mad at this game? Team is playing well. Dominated for 30 mins out of 40 against a good team. Two questionable goals against. What do u guys actually think a game is supposed to look like? It’s like u all are watching hockey for the first time

Panthers Propaganda

We're a team
Oct 28, 2015
Canada
People mad at this game? Team is playing well. Dominated for 30 mins out of 40 against a good team. Two questionable goals against. What do u guys actually think a game is supposed to look like? It’s like u all are watching hockey for the first time

I’m here at ice level, trust me we losing this one

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Hey my boy scored haha we gotta win this though. We need at least one more since we have the inability to go one game without giving up at least 3 goals

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
I’m here at ice level, trust me we losing this one
Cause Calgary got mo for ten mins? We dominated for 30 of 40 mins. Calgary (a playoff team) gave up numerous grade a chances ( like all teams do) and Rittich made massive saves to keep them
In it. They get one questionable goal and some
Momentum and boom it’s tied. What do u expect a hockey game to look like?

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Cause Calgary got mo for ten mins? We dominated for 30 of 40 mins. Calgary (a playoff team) gave up numerous grade a chances ( like all teams do) and Rittich made massive saves to keep them
In it. They get one questionable goal and some
Momentum and boom it’s tied. What do u expect a hockey game to look like?

Idk, maybe hold on to a lead for once?

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Maybe that’s what Barkov means with the “25 years and we’re just getting started.” Maybe he means “we’re just getting started” so in 25 years we’ll be good.

I think I just solved the mystery.

Dale has the eye for finding talent in sucking. Previously the problem has been on how to retain that talent and now that has finally been fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad