Post-Game Talk: FIVE STRAIGHT....losses, this time we blow a 2 goal lead to lose 4-3 in regulation in CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
200w.gif

Barkov

Reactions: Jean Luc Discard

Ibumax

Jan 6, 2019
Let's not get carried away. I mean, unless we're getting McDavid back, Barkov is the last player we should trade.
I want to know what goes on inside the heads of people who watch Panthers play ice-hockey and come out with the thought "We should trade Barkov" "Barkov really needs to be better", when literally everything else is wrong. I feel like people do not understand the effect ass defense and ass goaltending have on everyone in the team.

Reactions: Cats2TheCup

Ryuji Yamazaki

Do yuu undastahn!?
Jul 22, 2015
I want to know what goes on inside the heads of people who watch Panthers play ice-hockey and come out with the thought "We should trade Barkov" "Barkov really needs to be better", when literally everything else is wrong. I feel like people do not understand the effect ass defense and ass goaltending have on everyone in the team.

I want to know what goes on inside Barkovs head when he has a wide-open, grade A scoring chance from the high slot and decides to pass it to nobody.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I think that's interference but I don't think it will be ruled as such. He impeded Lu's ability to get up into position for the shot, but it wasn't really big or forcible contact.

I think this one stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad