Post-Game Talk: FIVE STRAIGHT....losses, this time we blow a 2 goal lead to lose 4-3 in regulation in CGY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Let's put it in perspective, had the team put up .900 save percentage, we could have 3-4 more wins than we do now with a game in hand. Which puts us at 48-50 points, 2 points behind Buffalo. Goaltending is clearly the issue.

Take away that Hubs' turnover goal and that'll increase Lu's save% to ~91%

CanadianPantherFan

Cats are Here!
Jun 6, 2004
Calgary
Last night wasn’t on Lu, it looked like the team stopped skating in the second. Jayce, Dadanov, Hubs, and Yandle were like the only people actually skating last night. Also yes Matheson is horrid, wow was he bad last night. Honestly Ekblad didn’t look so bad but Jesus Matheson makes a bad decision with the puck almost every time.

I thought there was 4-7 guys that showed up. I’d add Hoffman and for sure Borgstrom to the list. Dads had solid overall night, skated very well on B2B night. Barkov had one shift early where he had 2-3 takeaways, but wanted to see a bit more. He looks beat down in interviews past week plus , real skinny almost sick look to him.

Multigrain

Sep 9, 2018
Why won't he change the lineup? Something is not working how many more games does the coach need to lose.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Anyone know how many points we had at this point last season?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I wonder if ownership and Tallon will have the balls to ask us fans to stay patient. That would be comical. I hope this team is losing millions in ticket sales. I hope they end up moving this team and end up with all new ownership. People that know how to build a legit hockey team.

While Viola and co are good in the way they spend money. They are horrible at staff management.
Everyone seems to have forget they fired EVERYONE outside of players after our best season ever.
What kinda business does that?

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
Okay, positives to take away from this game:
1) I was away, unable to watch
2) Rittich adds another W
3) Team has kindly eliminated itself already, allowing me to focus instead on important Not Hockey stuff
4) We're one loss closer to a better draft pick.

Yay :cry:

So, how long until we get a win? Can we go all of January winless or will we break the streak today against the Canucks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad