OT: First snow of the year in Montreal

HBDay

Jan 28, 2013
It's going to snow Tommorow in Decemeber 2012. This is deep. Time and space has been ruptured. Who am I... What are we.. When... are... we...

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
It's going to snow Tommorow in Decemeber 2012. This is deep. Time and space has been ruptured. Who am I... What are we.. When... are... we...

There's no such thing as we anymore. There's only one. The gravitational singularity cause by this bump has pulled us all together so close that we merged into one superior being.

Reactions: Lshap

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Teufelsdreck is old enough to be my dad. And I'm old enough to be YOUR dad. He can bump whatever the **** he wants, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh for sure. That's why he's the chilliest guy in here, he's seen all the cups :laugh:

But if you are old enough to be my dad, that would make you.... really old.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Oh for sure. That's why he's the chilliest in here, he's seen all the cups :laugh:

But if you are old enough to be my dad, that would make you.... really old.
Mid-50s. Old enough to own all the **** I've become; young enough to be an immature frat-boy in most situations.

At least 2012 is just around the corner!

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Man this season was bad but this new GM looks promising, he has nice suits and stuff and he seems like he's full of new ideas

Guys on here keep telling me that we have a nice future with Tinordi, Leblanc, Nattinen, Beaulieu and Bennett and I believe it. I'd say there's no way we're not winning a cup within the next 5 years. Look at these guys + Pacioretty + Subban (already bought a shirt since I know he's the next captain) + Eller. Damn.

Hopefully Bergevin will go after Parise on july 1st, that's the stud we need!

Things can't get much worse than they are right now in 2012 so i'm all in on this Bergevin guy! GO HABS GO!

HTTP 400

Sep 1, 2007
Man this season was bad but this new GM looks promising, he has nice suits and stuff and he seems like he's full of new ideas

Guys on here keep telling me that we have a nice future with Tinordi, Leblanc, Nattinen, Beaulieu and Bennett and I believe it. I'd say there's no way we're not winning a cup within the next 5 years. Look at these guys + Pacioretty + Subban (already bought a shirt since I know he's the next captain) + Eller. Damn.

Things can't get much worse than they are right now in 2012 so i'm all in on this Bergevin guy! GO HABS GO!

You forgot Palushaj. The kid is a PPG with Hamilton. That D'Agostini trade is starting to look pretty good.

Reactions: Bask

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I was born in June and once it snowed on my birthday. I was in Missoula at the time. :nod:

Teufelsdrek is a cool old dude. He's the patriarch on here. Respect for your elders.

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Living up north for a few years saw storms the end of June and early September. (several inches).

We used to say there were two seasons, winter and the two weeks in between.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
I'm too old to deal with snow removal. However, the subtropical climate of Florida would be even more unpleasant. The presence of so many elderly people with mobility problems or dementia is depressing. For years I used to go there dutifully to visit my parents and tend to their needs as best I could. I shuddered at the thought of their crossing a boulevard and becoming roadkill.

Tell us about that time you played chess against Bobby Fischer, for old time's sake.

Last edited:
Reactions: groovejuice

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal

Don't forget that after last season debacle, we finally drafted our #1C, he's gonna be a superstar! If Yakupov was drafted first, it was because of him! Also, can't wait to see Collberg in action, it was a steal to draft him in the second round.

Reactions: Bask

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Anyone know what happened to :

CVkQNlg.jpg

knuck

On and off fan
Sponsor
Mar 26, 2006
La Prairie Beach
I always wondered how people find these old threads before upping them. Do they actually use the forum search feature? Has anyone ever used those? I just good what I want and add site:hfboards.com. It always works better

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad