First match against Boston @ home!

Shadow Journal

Non, je ne regrette rien
Jun 20, 2003
Word is that it will start sooner than that. That was the theoretical last day to start, if a deal was reached on the 11th. If they need 8 days to start then the season would start on the 14th.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
That would be a great way to start but let's see which date they select and see if there are any changes in the schedule

Steve Shutt

Don't Poke the Bear
May 31, 2007
Link to the new modified schedule please.

I'm assuming that the original schedule that the NHL released for 2012-13 is no longer valid. Boston was on the original for Saturday the 19th so I'm assuming that you might be referring to that one

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I think it's gonna be the same schedule as i read in article on Saku at the begining of the lockout.

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
Well every team that misses the playoffs now has a shot at #1 overall. Lower teams will have a better percentage but well see what the rule exactly is

So if they win the lottery for #1 does that mean they pick at that rank for every round?

CHarlie

They feed me CHicken
Feb 3, 2012
Ontario
So if they win the lottery for #1 does that mean they pick at that rank for every round?

The draft lottery selection process will change with all 14 teams fully eligible for the first overall pick. The weighting system for each team may remain, but four-spot move restriction will be eliminated

From TSN.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal

Not sure, all they've said was that all the teams that missed the playoffs will have a shot at #1. Obviously the lower ranked teams will have a higher % but they don't know exactly the rest of the details which I guess we will find out in the next few days

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
So it means Goldchenyuk gets his first NHL goal against boston then. Can't wait to see that! :yo::handclap:

Ya and word is that Rask won't be ready for this game and that Boston will then sign Subban for this game....:sarcasm:

jhjhjhjhjhjh*

hmmm..... :help:

Galchenyuk,Prust,Armstrong

also players have improved

Oh please, we should leave Galchenyuk in Sarnia for this year and if he ever comes into the NHL do you actually think he'll lead us to a playoff run he's a freaking rookie. Prust isn't that big of a deal and the same goes for Armstrong and Bouillon. If we ever make the Playoffs we have to rely on Pleks, DD, Pacio, Cole, Gio, Bourque, Subban, Markov, Gorges.

jhjhjhjhjhjh*

Lol unless we can get rid of Gomez, Bourque and Kaberle we is going to suck big time.

You never know what Bourque can give you, he's been inconsistent but he's still a good player and can score 30 goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad