First match against Boston @ home!

Estimated_Prophet

Mar 28, 2003
lol. Thanks i needed a good laugh.

Gally is not ready, Prust.. mkay, a little energy, Armstrong will likely be useless.

How about potential improvements from Eller, Pacioretty, Subban, Price, Desharnais Emelin, Plekanec, Bourque and a healthy Markov and Gionta.

LeHab

Aug 31, 2005
Its not about teaching its reality......How are we going to be better than last year.

Last year was a fluke season. We should be back to our traditional 8th spot playoff fight until the last day of the reg season.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
The schedule has us playing the Penguins in a home and home starting on the 16th. After that we play boston.

Tendresse

Capitaine Gorges
Dec 23, 2006
Montréal
They coughed up completely new schedules in case an agreement was made before the deadline, iirc. They already have a 48-game schedule and a 50-game schedule written up, and from the way R. Lavoie has been talking about it it seems like they're just completely new schedules (we may start vs Boston but it'd be a coincidence).

Mats NAslund

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
With the two buyout options I would let go of Rene Bourque and Kaberle.
Gomez only has this year left on his contract while the other two have multiple years to go before they expire.

With any luck Gomez plays half decent and Montreal gets a pick for him at the deadline.

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
With the two buyout options I would let go of Rene Bourque and Kaberle.
Gomez only has this year left on his contract while the other two have multiple years to go before they expire.

With any luck Gomez plays half decent and Montreal gets a pick for him at the deadline.

Rene Bourque can be traded and bring back something. The guy had a hard time to adapt after the trade, he was good for Calgary in the past, let's give him another chance before dumping him

CrAzYNiNe

who could have predicted?
Jun 5, 2003
Montreal
Expecting lots of back to back games and 3 games in 4 nights. Wife will not be very happy!!!!!

My gf was already mad at me for running to the pc this morning without kissing her good morning :O uh oh I will be in trouble with a schedule like that :help: lol

Montreal Impact FC

.:| Champ's City |:.
Jun 7, 2012
Montreal
Galchenyuk could potentially have an impact.. but if anyone is expecting him to be a difference maker when he hasnt even been training with the habs pro players yet is quite extreme.. in terms on your own expectations and pressure put on the kid.

I think the best approach here would be : "let's wait and see".

As far as the season goes... i dont care who we play as long as it starts asap.

hockeyjockey

Aug 1, 2007
lol. Thanks i needed a good laugh.

Gally is not ready, Prust.. mkay, a little energy, Armstrong will likely be useless.

Lol, love the confidence of some posters confirming Gally being unready. You based your thoughts from the WJC?

hockeyjockey

Aug 1, 2007
Galchenyuk could potentially have an impact.. but if anyone is expecting him to be a difference maker when he hasnt even been training with the habs pro players yet is quite extreme.. in terms on your own expectations and pressure put on the kid.

I think the best approach here would be : "let's wait and see".

As far as the season goes... i dont care who we play as long as it starts asap.

Hmmm, he didn't look out of place among nhlers in the bio steel camp... Although shimmy-like, he did stand out.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Do you guys think the Habs will sell out all of their home games again this year? 24 home games...or do you think the fans will speak loudly by not going to the Bell?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad