First match against Boston @ home!

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
Do you guys think the Habs will sell out all of their home games again this year? 24 home games...or do you think the fans will speak loudly by not going to the Bell?

No way in hell the Bell Centre of all arenas doesn't sell out. I expect every Canadian arena to sell their home games within the opening weeks

MontrealYul

Mar 29, 2012
Any news on the tickets?

WHY the HELL would anyone buy any tickets from the NHL? Don't we have any honor?! Lets show them from where all those millions come from!

They have zero respect for us, the fans, and even less for those who work in the arenas and that didn't have anything under the Tree for Christmas.

Boycott this league.

DJ Breadman

Jan 18, 2011
Newfoundland
I'm def still gonna watch on tv but I won't be making a trip to montreal this year to watch a game. Although I may consider it if they make the playoffs still haven't seen a playoff game in MTL, that one is still on the to do list

Sports1131

Oct 24, 2004
WHY the HELL would anyone buy any tickets from the NHL? Don't we have any honor?! Lets show them from where all those millions come from!

They have zero respect for us, the fans, and even less for those who work in the arenas and that didn't have anything under the Tree for Christmas.

Boycott this league.

Because if I give up my season tickets I'll never be able to get them back. I'm angry with the league, but my desire to watch hockey trumps that.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
Guys, there is a completely new schedule being announced shortly. All within the conference. 5 games against each division rival and 3 games gainst all other eastern conference teams.

ti-vite

Jul 27, 2004
So how exactly are tickets handled for this new season? Existing ticket holders get first dibs on new dates?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad