Fire Jim benning (Unofficial vent thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4thlinegrinders

Apr 16, 2012
Vancouver
wow, now benning's admonishing kassian for wanting to play a skill game...that's what he's actually good at

jesus effing christ..."we didn't see it enough on a consistent enough basis" regarding his skill game. why the **** did you keep healthy scratching him every time he started putting up points?!?!?!?!?!

benning clearly can't see beyond kass being a big body. wow, this regime. fml.

big body=tough grinder

this is all he can see because he is a caveman

Bad News Benning

Fallin for Dahlin?
Jan 11, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
Presidents cup???

Presidents trophy jim.....but with your moves maybe some of these guys can play in the presidents cup with all that time they have to work on their golf games.

Index

Fillmore, I'm on it!
Mar 24, 2013
If we're not trading vets, then what the hell are we doing? There isn't going to be any roster spots.

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows
Baertschi - Bonino - Vrbata
Higgins - Horvat - Hansen
Prust - Vey - Dorsett
Kenins

Edler - Tanev
Hamhuis - Weber
Sbisa - Bartkowski

Miller
Markstrom

So much for rookies.

It's not bad.. ?

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
we're not necessarily done yet - benning

If he gives away Vrbata for peanuts i'm going to be furious. I wouldn't doubt higgins being traded before the trade deadline.

I feel bad for the Sedins, but at least they are getting paid 7 mill a season right now. This is going to be an ugly season to watch. The fans are going to be ruthless. Miller will get ripped apart too even if it's not his fault. The team ahead of him is just so incredibly bad right now.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Do you guys think Benning knows the fans hate him so much? I hope not :/

Don't think he cares to be honest. He has a righteous conviction about what he is doing here, for better or worse. Guess we'll see how it all plays out but he's clearly pretty fearless.

KahunaBaby

Oct 31, 2011
Whalley, B.C.
Someone asked him about that and why he traded Kassian for an older guy, his response made zero sense. He said something along the lines of "We traded a right winger for a left winger, and we still have five right wingers with Virtanen."

Oh, Vey apparently earned PP time and Zack didn't.

Uh-huh.

Okay, I have to stop listening to 1040. I'm going to throw my computer off the balcony if I have to listen to this mongoloid any more.

I already stopped. I have an easier time listening to Troy from White Rock than listen to the blather Jim Benning goes on about.

Have fun filling the building with this group...

Intangibos

High-End Intangibos
Apr 5, 2010
Burnaby
But guys! Wait! It's the mess Gillis left him! Can you believe Gillis left him a 23 year old power forward on a good contract that we had to get rid of? Gillis cost us that 5th that Benning had to pay Montreal to take Kassian, just like he cost us that 7th rounder when we had to pay Tampa to take Garrison!

:laugh: Everyone hating on Gillis deserves this, tbh. I love the Canucks but I'm enjoying the Aquilini's egos blow up in their faces when they made Gillis take the fall for their meddling. Hopefully Benning gets canned soon and we can get a proper GM who will rebuild with all these high picks Benning gets us. Maybe after the next draft, if possible.

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
'why not stanton? we feel we have 8 dmen right now. corrado and stanton ....need waivers this season.

blah blah. he's so full of it.

D0ctorCool

Dec 3, 2008
Vancouver
Please, I NEED THIS :laugh:

HMu5tC7.jpg

This is awesome.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Benning is a kind of a *******. Infers Kassian has off-ice problems then says the decision had nothing to do with that. Which is it and why would you infer that if it had nothing to do with moving him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad