Fire Jim benning (Unofficial vent thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
This clown is utterly clueless at making trades. I am absolutely speechless and these moves.

Unbelievable.

This is a tire fire

MOD:

In order to mitigate redundant posts, this will be the unofficial vent thread. Please keep rants about Benning here. Believe me, I know it's hard, but it makes Mod life a lot easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

VanTampaFan

Jul 16, 2010
Toronto
I was a Benning defender even after the Lack trade. This Kassian trade is beyond stupid. I can't believe it. #firebenning

skywarp75

May 19, 2009
well, the excuse for firing Gillis is that Aqua 'listened to the fans'

lets organize a real petition, naming Benning AND Linden, and lets try to really make this happen.

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver
Well it was nice knowing you guys! I've converted into a ducks fan until Benning is fired at the very least. This guy has to be in contention for the worst NHL gm of all time

Hate the management, hate most of the fan base. Gillis was a good gm, never wanted him gone and the dumbass fan base ran him out of town for this?!?

Yay! We have former Canucks running the show that have no idea what they are doing when it comes to anything besides drafting and even then that's avg! Ffs

CanaFan

Feb 19, 2010
BC
After the Lack trade I was closer to this point of view. After this Kassian deal I am 100% on board. Sad because I think he has an eye for scouting but clearly has no idea how to deal with the other 80% of a GMs job.

#FireBenning

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Yep, fire him immediately. It's justified based on his work over the past month alone.

thecupismine

Apr 1, 2007
From an outsiders perspective, its hilarious how after 2011 the Canucks and Bruins are now left with two of the dumbest GMs in the league. Of course, from a Canucks fan perspective its just sad.

Fat Tony

Fire Benning
Nov 28, 2011
Make a poll.

a) Fire him.
b) Fire him out of a cannon.
c) Promote him to owner.

Seatoo

Never Stop Poasting
Oct 19, 2012
Okanagan
Benning needs to be fired. Like now. Give the reins to Gillman and lets get this team back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad