"Fire Hextall" chant took over the arena in Pitt last night

Apr 9, 2009
USA
What a bunch of entitled whiners. At least their team is in the hunt for a playoff spot, and it’s not Hextall’s fault that Crosby and Malkin are finally starting to really slow down

Chanting “fire Hextall” isn’t whining, it’s a request/demand because he’s clearly making the team worse.

Whining would be what you’re doing, Mr. Sensitive.

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Part of the cycle, Penguins were one of the leagues best teams for damn near 20 years now. It has to come to an end eventually. Not that I disagree with the fans, but that's just how sports works.
Feels like just yesterday when they got stomped by the Sens and then had that image blown up and placed on the wall in front of where the Pens were working out during the next year's playoffs.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Any fanbase would want both their clueless coach and GM shitcanned after 5 solid years of consecutive 1st round playoff failures, refusal to improve, ridiculous extensions etc.
Four. Five years ago they lost in the second round to the eventual champ. The last two years, especially last year their skaters have been better than the opposing team’s but the opposing goalies have been better than our‘s by a bigger margin.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Four. Five years ago they lost in the second round to the eventual champ. The last two years, especially last year their skaters have been better than the opposing team’s but the opposing goalies have been better than our‘s by a bigger margin.

Igor wasn’t that great. We mainly lost last year because Trouba is a headhunting schmuck and our dingleberry coach had no answers once Sid went down.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
Cry me a river
I know right? How dare fans hold their team to a higher standard when their aging core isn’t part of the issue and the GM refuses to make some changes lol

Hextall lowballed the stars just to spend the money on a shitty bottom 6 that can’t score (Worst 3rd line in the league)

Blueger: 1 goal in 43 games
Carter: 1 goal in 20 games
Heinen: 2 goals in 35 games
McGinn: 0 goals in 25 games
Archibald: 1 goal in 28 games.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
And Hextall refused to change said goalies.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad