Post-Game Talk: Fire Campbell

Navx94

Jan 17, 2019
Campbell doesn’t matter he’s not our starting goalie. Let’s focus on skinner at this point hating on Campbell is like being frustrated with Koskinen before a playoff run.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
The real metric is not just one night, though. The real analysis comes from his performance in his last 5 games. This guy is mentally done. Psychologically weak. Not a battler. Not sure how much Dustin Schwartz has contaminated his mind, but he is a raging tire fire.

Woodcroft needs to grow a pair and make the right decision. Fielding a team that gives us the best opportunity to win is not consistent with Campbell in net. As far as I am concerned, Campbell doesn't play until the Oilers are at 94 points. Maybe we through him a bone at that time. But he is clearly a backup and a poor one at that.

The fanbase needs to get vocal about this. I am going to their breakfast on March 17 and this is exactly what I am going to be stating to them. Enough is enough.
Schwartz needs to go

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Campbell doesn’t matter he’s not our starting goalie. Let’s focus on skinner at this point hating on Campbell is like being frustrated with Koskinen before a playoff run.
He's supposed to be our starter though. That's the issue.

Should've just signed some league minimum goalie apparently, ha ha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad