Fire Briere

DrinkFightFlyers

THE TORTURE NEVER STOPS
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2009
NJ
We all know how this story will end. So let’s start conversation early!
He's only interested in signing tiny players who occasionally cheapshot guys but are beloved by their fan bases and play very well in the playoffs but never really win anything. f*** this guy.

Nizzle

no hope, no future, no second chance
May 13, 2009
Jojo, if there's one thing I know in life, it is this - if that kid had done that in front of a bouncer in a Swedish club, he would be dead. Swedish bouncers are the cruelest, most heartless people on this planet. It may sound ironic, since I am saying they would kill a kid who destroyed a wheelchair, but I can tell you from personal experience that they have no sympathy for someone who has drunk enough to have lost control of their limbs and will throw such a person off a boat in the middle of Scandinavian winter.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Jojo, if there's one thing I know in life, it is this - if that kid had done that in front of a bouncer in a Swedish club, he would be dead. Swedish bouncers are the cruelest, most heartless people on this planet. It may sound ironic, since I am saying they would kill a kid who destroyed a wheelchair, but I can tell you from personal experience that they have no sympathy for someone who has drunk enough to have lost control of their limbs and will throw such a person off a boat in the middle of Scandinavian winter.
Is this how you learned to swim?

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
Have you ever been drunk and stupid in a German bar?

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
No one was harmed in the pushing of the wheelchair. Some people really need to get over their outrage addiction and quit doing the twitter
I read the story. The $1500 wheel chair is toast!

I guess that you think the woman should crawl home on her stumps?

This punk needs to spend a few months in jail.

Reactions: Amorgus

BackToTheBrierePatch

Nope not today.
Feb 19, 2003
Concord, New Hampshire
If you read her replies to her tweet, neither the Brieres nor the school have reached out to her at all! Issued media statements but no sober apology in person or even by phone.

That’s just a terrible look. Make a apology that looks like it was was one of those forced fake apologies. Kid is a spoiled punk who will one day get a serious reality check and maybe then he will grow the f*** up.
Danny should not have to apologize if his adult son is acting like a punk and I also don’t think this is a inditement on his parenting skills. Carson is 23 years old and has likely been on his own for 4 or 5 years.

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I think it's worse than "spoiled punk." You couldn't see it on the original video, but the follow up photos show that there was no place to put a wheelchair, so it wasn't as if he had any excuse to think it was abandoned or just in people's way - it was obvious it was left there because it had to be - which means he wasn't stealing jockeys off someone's lawn or other drunk pranks - he knew he was f****g with someone disabled. And his two friends are complicit as well.

People grow up from "drunk and stupid," not sure they grow up from mean and callous.
We have too many examples of adults maintaining that attitude throughout their life.
A pro forma apology doesn't cut it.

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Yep, three large steins of dunkel in, bet an American $20 I could down a 4th in one go. Mission accomplished, extremely drunk and breakfast paid for!

I drank (very) questionable amount of beers and talked to (very) questionable people the night before my half marathon. Some stuff that happened in that bar I DO NOT want to recall. Got a PB next day. Carbload?

Larry44

#FireTortsNOW
Mar 1, 2002
I drank (very) questionable amount of beers and talked to (very) questionable people the night before my half marathon. Some stuff that happened in that bar I DO NOT want to recall. Got a PB next day. Carbload?
Carb load or propulsive flatulence?

Ironmanrulez

#nEvErrEbUiLd #nEvErpLaYyOuTh #nEverpLaYsKiLL
Jul 1, 2010
Cologne, Germany
I was drunken a lot and a lot in german bars or discos. Ive met more than 1000 disabled people in my life (cause its part of my job).

Ive done my fair share of stupid things while drunken and ive seen a lot of wheel chairs.

But never ever i thought it would be funny to kick a wheel chair in any form.

f***ed in restrooms, throw food against the Wall, escape without paying, paying double cause you loves the Barkeeper. Ive done it all.

But f*** everyone who is kicking wheel chairs and argue people are evil cause they have a picture drinking beer online!

Germans dont kick wheel chairs by the way. It must be a Briere culture thing

• Love
Reactions: Amorgus

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I was drunken a lot and a lot in german bars or discos. Ive met more than 1000 disabled people in my life (cause its part of my job).

Ive done my fair share of stupid things while drunken and ive seen a lot of wheel chairs.

But never ever i thought it would be funny to kick a wheel chair in any form.

f***ed in restrooms, throw food against the Wall, escape without paying, paying double cause you loves the Barkeeper. Ive done it all.

But f*** everyone who is kicking wheel chairs and argue people are evil cause they have a picture drinking beer online!

Germans dont kick wheel chairs by the way. It must be a Briere culture thing
My friend's younger brother once kicked someone's wheelchair at the store and said "Get the f*** outta my way!". Thankfully that's the one brother I haven't seen in forever because he decided to move out to the sticks and go full full redneck POS.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad