Fire Briere

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
How many years and iterations will this thread compile.....right now with the consensus committee approach still in effect.....it won't end soon barring landing a superstar in some miraculous way....

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Hextallent63

Oct 13, 2011
im just as pissed about the state of this franchise ass some of us on here, but this is a little pre-mature. although i completely understand the negative context, as far as briere goes.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Reactions: Ciao

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
I’m not sure what you were supposed to have posted
Gotcha.
She doesn’t have to be sober for the camera to record
Who's camera? And how did she get access to it?
Like I said in the other thread, let's wait until there's more information.
This could be an asshole pushing someone's wheel chair down the stairs, or a drunk kid pushing a cheap transport chair that is in a frat house? bar? for laughs.
Right now there are zero details, and that picture makes you wonder if this girl is the most reliable of witnesses.

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Who's camera? And how did she get access to it?
Like I said in the other thread, let's wait until there's more information.
This could be an asshole pushing someone's wheel chair down the stairs, or a drunk kid pushing a cheap transport chair that is in a frat house? bar? for laughs.
Right now there are zero details, and that picture makes you wonder if this girl is the most reliable of witnesses.
First off I didn’t post any comment with it. I’m not condemning the dude, or absolving him.
Second off I’m already tired of discussing it.

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Yikes....Briere can't shake off the family troubles with the Flyers if that video footage is substantiated. Had that situation with his ex and a umm... "teammate" that contributed to his divorce.....feel bad.

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
Last edited by a moderator:

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
No one was harmed in the pushing of the wheelchair. Some people really need to get over their outrage addiction and quit doing the twitter

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
No one was harmed in the pushing of the wheelchair. Some people really need to get over their outrage addiction and quit doing the twitter

I'd say the disabled girl who had her wheelchair apparently broken was harmed.

If someone put their crutches aside and Briere ran up, grabbed them, and threw them across the room, would you be defending him because "nobody was harmed?" This is hardly "outrage addiction." This is a huge dick move.

GapToothedWonder

Dec 20, 2013
Paris of the Praries
im just as pissed about the state of this franchise ass some of us on here, but this is a little pre-mature. although i completely understand the negative context, as far as briere goes.
joke-went.gif

Also I'm future sad that part of my childhood is going to be tainted forever because of what will almost assuredly be an unorganized, shitshow, failure.

Lmao, nothing shows people you are tough like throwing somebodies wheelchair down a flight of stairs for no reason. I can't even fathom watching such a bitch move and then coming up with some bullshit like this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad