Finland Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I don't wanna know how Finland would react if they win the Olympic Gold

:laugh: This has been crazy "rillaus" and partying in all over the Finland and i love it. Our players are lucky: They get fighter jets to secure their flight and they land to Finland as national heroes. They are going to have a ceremony with fans at 20.00, and allready 2hours before it 50 000 fans were there waiting for them.. They come as heroes like in the movies :nod:

Tissotti

Apr 30, 2011
Helsinki
The Hornet that flew with the team:

img-1288460350725.jpeg

Love it.

I don't know should i laugh at Nurminen or what. :laugh:
Not the brightest guy around.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
If foreigners are interested, this should be available all over the world: Live TV Coverage (official) from the official gold party.

Looks fun, nygård now performing there.
I know the team likes his music and I wouldn't want to be a Debbie Downer, but in a event like this... :shakehead

Edit. I mean there are so many children there and watching on TV and then Petri singing about drinking and lady parts.

insert [wontsomebodypleasethinkothechildren.jpg]

But yeah I will still enjoy this and well, this is for the boys and the music is what they like.

Last edited:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Chosen by the players, but both Petri Nygård and Jarge&villegalle only work when you're drunk.

And if you understand finnish, and its good to also know finnish hockey scene and other stuff like that.. The songs what we are hearing are kind of theme songs for tournament. Will they have who else playing? Maybe they could ask some world wide popular metal bands or something for our american wathers here :D

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
Bobdobolina, what is your purpose here? 95% of your posts past these couple of days have been just dissing around here.

TheMuumio

Nov 26, 2009
And if you understand finnish, and its good to also know finnish hockey scene and other stuff like that.. The songs what we are hearing are kind of theme songs for tournament. Will they have who else playing? Maybe they could ask some world wide popular metal bands or something for our american wathers here :D

At least the following ones:
-Poju
-Isäntä Meidän
-Vesa-Matti Loiri
-Sakari Kuosmanen
-Tuure Kilpeläinen (who?)

So one metal band (Isäntä meidän). Kind of obvious what Kuosmanen is gonna sing :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad