Finland Celebrations

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvp

May 13, 2011
There's a phrase for that too: stupidity combined with alcohol.

Whaaat? It's only natural to take your clothes off.

People who don't take clothes off while celebrating must have small penises. :p:

Mara

May 10, 2011
Whaaat? It's only natural to take your clothes off.

People who don't take clothes off while celebrating must have small penises. :p:

Wtf :D You're supposed to be naked in a sauna, not on top of a bus stop. :laugh:

PhillyPhinn

Aug 5, 2007
Turku, Finland
There's always a downside..
There has been reported cases of assaults and vandalism when Finns crossed the border to rub it in.. :shakehead
http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/hockey/landslag/hockeyvm2011/article13034974.ab

This is the "other side of the coin" of the finnish mentality. It's never enough to just be happy for your own success...... I hope the swedes beat up those mf's who ran up the Finnish flag in Sweden. There isn't much that is more disrespectful than that, considering that the swedes weren't even being "sore losers" and have generally been happy for Finland, even though they are sad that their team lost.

kvp

May 13, 2011
Wtf :D You're supposed to be naked in a sauna, not on top of a bus stop. :laugh:

If it would be leagal, and warm enough, I'd be naked all the time.

Naked=freedom!

Ok, maybe I wouldn't be naked all the time, but being naked is still awesome!

Latex*

If it would be leagal, and warm enough, I'd be naked all the time.

Naked=freedom!

Ok, maybe I wouldn't be naked all the time, but being naked is still awesome!

Oh, dear lord..

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
This is the "other side of the coin" of the finnish mentality. It's never enough to just be happy for your own success...... I hope the swedes beat up those mf's who ran up the Finnish flag in Sweden. There isn't much that is more disrespectful than that, considering that the swedes weren't even being "sore losers" and have generally been happy for Finland, even though they are sad that their team lost.

Well, we are talking about drunk Finns... nothing would ever surprise us. ;-)

confused

May 14, 2011
kaatuuJOB_jm.jpg

Thats how Nurminen does it. TOTALLY WASTED !! :handclap:

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
Well... "let them play"... translates now to "let them party" aguess.. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events