Not open for further replies.

Eidyia

Jan 5, 2011
Oulu
2ed5on6.png

:laugh: Poor guy.

Vladiator16*

:handclap::handclap::handclap:

You guys definitely know how to celebrate! The crazier the better! Congratulations!

Vladiator16*

For Finnish people it is the more drunk the better. ;-)

Thats where we are quite similar... Didn't the Russian junior team was taken off flight from Canada? Yep, if you celebrate you gotta do it right... Congrads again:handclap:

BobDobolina

Jan 11, 2010
NYC
No, it's probably Snus, and he probably put it in his pocket because he couldn't find/was too drunk to find anywhere to throw it away. Then he probably wiped his snus-filled hands on his shirt.

I could be on CSI......

You sound like you speak from experience. His face reeks of a guy with a alcohol problem, just saying.

Finnpin

"internet"
Oct 10, 2005
Helsinki
No, it's probably Snus, and he probably put it in his pocket because he couldn't find/was too drunk to find anywhere to throw it away. Then he probably wiped his snus-filled hands on his shirt.

I could be on CSI......
Good one. I would say snus at pocket and some drinks spilled on the shirt when Nurminen's coordination started wobble while drinking in the small seats. Or then he just puked a little bit.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
I always thought that getting naked at celebrations was a German thing but the Finns might even do it better. :D

Mara

May 10, 2011
1 hour to go until the team arrives and over 50k people already waiting for them.. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad