NBA Finals 2021 - Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns.

Bucks vs Suns

• Bucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 5

• Bucks in 6

• Suns in 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I see what’s happening here. When Giannis is still ringless by his mid30s, everyone will be rooting for him to get a ring.
I think some people are doing that now so that he does it with the Bucks and doesn’t have to bolt to a Lakers or Celtics to do it.

Reactions: Voight

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
I see what’s happening here. When Giannis is still ringless by his mid30s, everyone will be rooting for him to get a ring.
No, I'm s Spurs fan and CP has always been one of my favorite players snd I've always thought he deserved a ring - not as long as my Spurs were contenders though lol, I still remember that G7 winner over Duncan

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
For the record I've never liked Chris Paul, this goes back to his NCAA days when I watched him punch an opponent in the groin. His playoff shortcomings have been amusing to me.

Reactions: John Price

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
YOUR argument is full of lazy, bold predictions. What do the Lakers have to do with this? The Clippers can compete with the Lakers. They’re not an “automatic” roadblock for the Clippers. Gtfo here. As for PG, did you not see what he did this postseason? He’s taken the Clippers farther than expected after Kawhi went down. Oh yeah, he’s better than any of the players the Raptors have. Why was it a mistake to team up with him? PG is a top 10 player. Yes, he’s had the playoff struggles but when motivated like he was this year, he delivered. But obviously he couldn’t do it all by himself. Also, you’d have to be an idiot to think that DeRozan is as any good as PG. And if there’s one easy way to generalize Raptor fans, it’s that you are still salty about him leaving.

Winning a championship doesn’t automatically make you stay. If that was the case, LeBron would still be a Heat. Or Durant would still be a Warrior. Are you new to sports?

If you moved on, then you wouldn’t make horrible takes like “Kawhi made a mistake by going to the Clippers.” Move on, dude.
Your the one who doesn't understand but you think you do. good luck with that. PG top 10 lol.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Your the one who doesn't understand but you think you do. good luck with that. PG top 10 lol.

I don’t understand why you keep saying you’ve moved on but clearly you have not.

PG was ranked in the top 15 by most sports sites and it’s not laughable to include him in the top 10 especially after his playoffs this year. One of the best two-way players in the league and you want to downplay that. What lol-worthy is you think DeRozan is on the same level as him. Move on from Kawhi, brother.

Again, are you new to the sport?

Last edited:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I don’t understand why you keep saying you’ve moved on but clearly you have not.

PG was ranked in the top 15 by most sports sites and it’s not laughable to include him in the top 10 especially after his playoffs this year. One of the best two-way players in the league and you want to downplay that. What lol-worthy is you think DeRozan is on the same level as him. Move on from Kawhi, brother.

Again, are you new to the sport?
I made one comment about Kawhi and to you that means I am still upset? I don't take sports as seriously as you. Every analyst says the same thing about PG. He is not a 4th quarter player. Like Derozan the first 3 quarters he looks great but down the stretch when you need points they fade away. Not in every game, just the ones that matter most.

In 6 playoff games vs the Suns in the 4th quarter he made 9 baskets. That's 1.5 baskets in the 4th quarter of the western conference finals. Game 5 he had a monster game, no doubt, but every other game he was building brick houses.

Last edited:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
I made one comment about Kawhi and to you that means I am still upset? I don't take sports as seriously as you. Every analyst says the same thing about PG. He is not a 4th quarter player. Like Derozan the first 3 quarters he looks great but down the stretch when you need points they fade away. Not in every game, just the ones that matter most.

In 6 playoff games vs the Suns in the 4th quarter he made 9 baskets. That's 1.5 baskets in the 4th quarter of the western conference finals. Game 5 he had a monster game, no doubt, but every other game he was building brick houses.

Yes, you made one comment about Kawhi and I called you out for it. Problem? And now you’re just struggling to make valid points. Who exactly is this “every analyst”? I’ve heard mostly praises about him since Kawhi went down. Well, except for the two missed free throws in Game 2. You’re not gonna have a good shooting night every night. But you’re ignoring the fact that he was stellar in other aspects of the game like play making and rebounding, and yeah, solid defense. You also have to factor in that maybe he was just exhausted? It’s a valid excuse. Playing a game every other night for three straight weeks takes a toll on the best player on the team. You need to give up. PG is no DeRozan. Oh yeah, you don’t take sports seriously? I could’ve sworn you had a nightly rant on this board about DeMar “DeFrozen.” Like it was rinse repeat here that it got annoying af.

You really showed me a video of Shannon Sharpe and Broussard as if they’re legit NBA analysts. God, you’re really Canadian.

Last edited:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Yes, you made one comment about Kawhi and I called you out for it. Problem? And now you’re just struggling to make valid points. Who exactly is this “every analyst”? I’ve heard mostly praises about him since Kawhi went down. Well, except for the two missed free throws in Game 2. You’re more gonna have a good shooting night every night. But you’re ignoring the fact that he was stellar in other aspects of the game like play making and rebounding, and yeah, solid defense. You also have to factor in that maybe he was just exhausted? It’s a valid excuse. Playing a game every other night for three straight weeks takes a toll on the best player on the team. You need to give up. PG is no DeRozan. Oh yeah, you don’t take sports seriously? I could’ve sworn you had a nightly rant on this board about DeMar “DeFrozen.” Like it was rinse repeat here that it got annoying af.

You really showed me a video of Shannon Sharpe and Broussard as if they’re legit NBA analysts. God, you’re really Canadian.
And I was 100% right about Derozan.

Pacers Paul was on his way to superstardom. Since, he's been living off that moniker.

Last edited:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
Those videos prove nothing lmao. I don’t think anybody has said PG is Kobe or LeBron. But he’s proven this year in the playoffs that he’s good enough to be the number 2 on a championship contending team. Unfortunately, his number 1 went down. Let’s face it, all the Pandemic P trolls like yourself were itching to post memes on Twitter or comments on YouTube right after Kawhi went down because they knew they stood no chance in Game 5 in Utah. Check that, I meant after Game 2 against Dallas when they fell 0-2. But all their celebrations were delayed until Game 6 of the WCF.

Whether or not you were right about DeRozan wasn’t my point. It’s you using “I don’t take sports seriously” as an scapegoat for your struggles to make valid points was my issue with you. Your sense of entitlement (for Kawhi) was getting the better of you, boy. I needed to call you out for that.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Those videos prove nothing lmao. I don’t think anybody has said PG is Kobe or LeBron. But he’s proven this year in the playoffs that he’s good enough to be the number 2 on a championship contending team. Unfortunately, his number 1 went down.

Whether or not you were right about DeRozan wasn’t my point. It’s you using “I don’t take sports seriously” as an scapegoat for your struggles to make valid points was my issue with you. Your sense of entitlement (for Kawhi) was getting the better of you, boy. I needed to call you out for that.

The video's show that the consensus among people who cover the game all feel PG is not as good as you think he is which is my stance. Thanks for misquoting me too. I said "I don't take sports as seriously as you" meaning to make your argument stick you try to belittle my opinion by making the assumption that all Toronto raptors fans where upset about him leaving. The fact is most hoped he would stay. He didn't, We are still champions, and everyone moved on. Had he have stayed in Toronto we probably would have went back to the Finals but most likely would have had a tough series against LA. Who wins, doesn't matter at this point.

Paul George was always a good number 2 and this years playoffs didn't prove anything. People calling him a superstar is the problem. I showed you why I don't consider him to be that guy and you tried to make it out because he played well this playoffs that I was wrong.

Pacers P was a beast who has been tamed by better players on his team.

How is PG top 10 if by your account he's a number 2?

Last edited:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
The video's show that the consensus among people who cover the game all feel PG is not as good as you think he is which is my stance. Thanks for misquoting me too. I said "I don't take sports as seriously as you" meaning to make your argument stick you try to belittle my opinion by making the assumption that all Toronto raptors fans where upset about him leaving. The fact is most hoped he would stay. He didn't, We are still champions, and everyone moved on. Had he have stayed in Toronto we probably would have went back to the Finals but most likely would have had a tough series against LA. Who wins, doesn't matter at this point.

Paul George was always a good number 2 and this years playoffs didn't prove anything. People calling him a superstar is the problem. I showed you why I don't consider him to be that guy and you tried to make it out because he played well this playoffs that I was wrong.

Exactly how good do I think is he? The problem here is how bad you think he is. All your talk about “consensus” or “every analyst” is just plain lazy. None of them said said he’s that bad of a player anyway. But like I mentioned, nobody ever said he’s LeBron or Kobe.

What difference does it make? Take sports as serious as me? Do I have nightly rants about a certain player? Do I feel entitled to one player like you do? Again, all you’re blabbering about is these “probably would have” scenarios. No facts to present to solidify your initial asinine “Kawhi made his biggest mistake.”

He played well in the playoffs and he carried the team as far as he could. Let’s face it, people thought they were done after Game 4 against Utah. If this year’s playoffs didn’t prove anything to you, then you’re just a blind mother….f. Oh yeah, he’s better than DeRozan. Show some respect.

Thanks for hijacking this thread, btw.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Exactly how good do I think is he? The problem here is how bad you think he is. All your talk about “consensus” or “every analyst” is just plain lazy. None of them said said he’s that bad of a player anyway. But like I mentioned, nobody ever said he’s LeBron or Kobe.

What difference does it make? Take sports as serious as me? Do I have nightly rants about a certain player? Do I feel entitled to one player like you do? Again, all you’re blabbering about is these “probably would have” scenarios. No facts to present to solidify your initial asinine “Kawhi made his biggest mistake.”

He played well in the playoffs and he carried the team as far as he could. Let’s face it, people thought they were done after Game 4 against Utah. If this year’s playoffs didn’t prove anything to you, then you’re just a blind mother….f. Oh yeah, he’s better than DeRozan. Show some respect.

Thanks for hijacking this thread, btw.
You think he is a top 10 player and a good #2.

7mkP.gif

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
You think he is a top 10 player and a good #2.

7mkP.gif

That’s it? A lame attempt at “gotcha” and a gif you searched on Google? Didn’t you also say he’s a good number 2? Man, you are confused.

To answer, yes he is. He was a top 10 player when the Clippers acquired him after finishing in the top 3 MVP voting. This year? Yes, after his playoff run.

But but Kawhi MaDe hIs bIgGeSt mIsTaKe.

the guy below me edited his worthless post and remade another one with a quote. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

Last edited:

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Suns in 6, 5 if Giannis isn't back.

Chris Paul is on a mission. No disrespect to the Bucks at all, I think the Suns are just that team of destiny that finally takes its place among the greats.

Ran into Jordan with arguably the best team they had at that point in 93, got absolutely screwed by the refs in 07. Not this time

This and it could be CP3s first & last chance at the finals. Hes going to everything humanly possible to win.

I'm not surprised a lot of people are rooting for him. Dude is a very likeable + respectable guy and isn't a ring chaser. Hes never tried to force his way to a contender nor asked out of any particular situation.

Reactions: SniperHF

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
This and it could be CP3s first & last chance at the finals. Hes going to everything humanly possible to win.

I'm not surprised a lot of people are rooting for him. Dude is a very likeable + respectable guy and isn't a ring chaser. Hes never tried to force his way to a contender nor asked out of any particular situation.

Lot of people hate that grimy, dirty side to his game which definitely exists. His whining, flopping and occasional cheap shot rub people the wrong way and that's fair imo.

That being said, he's still a hell of a player and him retiring without a ring would be up there with guys like Barkley.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

Insert why the f*** you lyin gif here

Reactions: Terry Yake

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
That’s it? A lame attempt at “gotcha” and a gif you searched on Google? Didn’t you also say he’s a good number 2? Man, you are confused.

To answer, yes he is. He was a top 10 player when the Clippers acquired him after finishing in the top 3 MVP voting. This year? Yes, after his playoff run.

But but Kawhi MaDe hIs bIgGeSt mIsTaKe.

tenor.gif

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

chris paul is not likeable whatsoever lol. pretty much the opposite

his flopping+low key dirtiness makes him very easy to hate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad