NBA Finals 2021 - Milwaukee Bucks vs Phoenix Suns.

Bucks vs Suns

• Bucks in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucks in 5

• Bucks in 6

• Suns in 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Other thread is (over) full.

1080x360

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Suns in 6, 5 if Giannis isn't back.

Chris Paul is on a mission. No disrespect to the Bucks at all, I think the Suns are just that team of destiny that finally takes its place among the greats.

Ran into Jordan with arguably the best team they had at that point in 93, got absolutely screwed by the refs in 07. Not this time

Reactions: Voight and SniperHF

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Rooting for the Bucks but the Suns likely take this w/ Giannis being a question mark.

The city of Phoenix has a grand total of one championship (Diamondbacks in 2001). This Suns team is probably going to add to that, which considering where they were 2 years ago is crazy to think about but their run in the bubble did a lot of good for them.

So yeah, heart says Bucks but head says Suns in 6.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Irrelevant. And Kawhi seems to like to challenge himself. Raptor fans like you really need to let go of your feelings for Kawhi. You’re really being ungrateful for that one magical season. Take it all in and enjoy it.
How does he like to challenge himself? He got drafted by SA, was traded to Toronto, not his choice, then signed with LAC. I have no feelings for Kawhi. Everyone knew he was 1 and done. The fact he left a Championship team that was a perfect compliment to the role he was given is the issue. He chose to go to LAC and after 2 seasons he has not achieved what he intended to. For arguments sake one could say Toronto with Kawhi would probably have been able to reach the finals once again if he stayed.

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
How does he like to challenge himself? He got drafted by SA, was traded to Toronto, not his choice, then signed with LAC. I have no feelings for Kawhi. Everyone knew he was 1 and done. The fact he left a Championship team that was a perfect compliment to the role he was given is the issue. He chose to go to LAC and after 2 seasons he has not achieved what he intended to. For arguments sake one could say Toronto with Kawhi would probably have been able to reach the finals once again if he stayed.

Why do you even question that? To try to take the Clippers to the next level is a challenge itself. He did that with Toronto. He hasn’t won it all with the Clippers but to say it was his “biggest” mistake as if it was a complete failure. A complete failure would be being on a losing team or a 7th-10th seed treadmill team. He’s been on a serious contending team in each of the two years he’s been in LA. You just want to downplay everything because of your sourness about his departure. Quit lying to yourself. You still haven’t gotten over the fact that he never wanted to stay in Toronto. And no, not everyone knew he was one-and-done. Raptor fans like yourself really thought he was gonna stay. Weren’t you confident enough when you posted that he signed an endorsement deal with a local airline company? Or when he purchased a property in Toronto? Hashtagging heStay. Those were the days, huh? But like I said, all those things you said he would still have in Toronto are exactly what he currently has in LA. So hell no, it wasn’t the “biggest mistake” he’s made like you made it out to be. One last thing, let go of your feelings, brother. Don’t stoop down to the bitter ex-girlfriend syndrome.

Last edited:

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Why do you even question that? To try to take the Clippers to the next level is a challenge itself. He did that with Toronto. He hasn’t won it all with the Clippers but to say it was his “biggest” mistake as if it was a complete failure. A complete failure would be being on a losing team or a 7th-10th seed treadmill team. He’s been on a serious contending team in each of the two years he’s been in LA. You just want to downplay everything because of your sourness about his departure. Quit lying to yourself. You still haven’t gotten over the fact that he never wanted to stay in Toronto. And no, not everyone knew he was one-and-done. Raptor fans like yourself really thought he was gonna stay. Weren’t you confident enough when you posted that he signed an endorsement deal with a local airline company? Or when he purchased a property in Toronto? Hashtagging heStay. Those were the days, huh? But like I said, all those things you said he would still have in Toronto are exactly what he currently has in LA. So hell no, it wasn’t the “biggest mistake” he’s made like you made it out to be. One last thing, let go of your feelings, brother. Don’t stoop down to the bitter ex-girlfriend syndrome.
All you have to do is look over my post history to see what I thought instead of grouping all raptors fan with the same train of thought. Kawhi may never win another championship even though Balmer is one of the wealthiest owners in sports. As long as the Lakers can bye Championships they are going to have to wait. Tying himself to PG like he did was another mistake. I was happy as hell that he got traded to the Raptors because DeRozan was our version of PG. Kawhi was the perfect piece but with only one year left on his deal it was highly unlikely he was staying. After winning the Championship you would think he might stay on because all players want to play for the title.

Your argument is full of lazy generalizations on what you think I believe. I was happy when he came, I understand why he left, I said thank you and moved on.

Reactions: Voight

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
All you have to do is look over my post history to see what I thought instead of grouping all raptors fan with the same train of thought. Kawhi may never win another championship even though Balmer is one of the wealthiest owners in sports. As long as the Lakers can bye Championships they are going to have to wait. Tying himself to PG like he did was another mistake. I was happy as hell that he got traded to the Raptors because DeRozan was our version of PG. Kawhi was the perfect piece but with only one year left on his deal it was highly unlikely he was staying. After winning the Championship you would think he might stay on because all players want to play for the title.

Your argument is full of lazy generalizations on what you think I believe. I was happy when he came, I understand why he left, I said thank you and moved on.

YOUR argument is full of lazy, bold predictions. What do the Lakers have to do with this? The Clippers can compete with the Lakers. They’re not an “automatic” roadblock for the Clippers. Gtfo here. As for PG, did you not see what he did this postseason? He’s taken the Clippers farther than expected after Kawhi went down. Oh yeah, he’s better than any of the players the Raptors have. Why was it a mistake to team up with him? PG is a top 10 player. Yes, he’s had the playoff struggles but when motivated like he was this year, he delivered. But obviously he couldn’t do it all by himself. Also, you’d have to be an idiot to think that DeRozan is as any good as PG. And if there’s one easy way to generalize Raptor fans, it’s that you are still salty about him leaving.

Winning a championship doesn’t automatically make you stay. If that was the case, LeBron would still be a Heat. Or Durant would still be a Warrior. Are you new to sports?

If you moved on, then you wouldn’t make horrible takes like “Kawhi made a mistake by going to the Clippers.” Move on, dude.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
I see what’s happening here. When Giannis is still ringless by his mid30s, everyone will be rooting for him to get a ring.
most people would be rooting for him to win one now if it wasn't the suns they were facing. i don't get all the love for chris paul and hoping he wins a title

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
most people would be rooting for him to win one now if it wasn't the suns they were facing. i don't get all the love for chris paul and hoping he wins a title

Yeah, he sure wasn’t getting this love when he was playing for the Clippers. All of this is “We’re sorry for the hate we gave you when you were in your prime. But it’s gotten old. So now we want you to win.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->