GDT: 4/27/24 - 5:00PM EDT - #1 Florida vs #1 WC Tampa Bay [ECQF GAME 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Rice sounds good. Salad and rice it is, then.

Edit: what an odd combination that will be.
The bad part is if we win, then that is your game day meal from here out. Tough sacrifices we make to support this team. I am not getting wings from my favorite spot this game to break the funk. Going to make burgers and onion rings.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
The bad part is if we win, then that is your game day meal from here out. Tough sacrifices we make to support this team. I am not getting wings from my favorite spot this game to break the funk. Going to make burgers and onion rings.

There are worse things to eat than salad and rice.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
I'm not a full vegetarian, but I do eat my fair share of vegetarian meals. Nothing wrong with it.
I eat vegetables and my wife is almost a full vegetarian, but she loves to cook and smell meat with me. Yes I know it is odd. Myself I love some good proteins cooked up because they taste great and go along with my active life style.

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
If we lose tonight, then in our last 10 playoff appearances (so every season since 2013-14 except 2016-17) we'll have:

2 Stanley Cups
2 Final losses
2 ECF Game 7 losses
1 first round game 6 loss

3 first round sweep losses

The duality of man
We are winning tonight. Bring the pain to.the panthers. Jeannot lead the bolts to the promise land.

Hoek

Legendary Poster A
May 12, 2003
Tampa, FL
I don't think we've ever won a game after going down 3-0. Our 5 game losses the win came before game 4. And all the longer series we only ever been down 2-0 at worst.

BoltsFanSinceDay1

Apr 27, 2019
Did you guys consider fasting? Because eating hasn't helped us :mad:
Gotta agree with this, guess you guys should go without dinner tonight. Have a late one or eat now.

For tonight, we have shed our:
-Lightning hats
-Lightning championship x3 shirts

Have to admit we did not fly our Lightning flag these last 3 games. So probably our fault.:(

Hangs head in shame:help:...will get it outside today.🌩️🌩️🌩️

GO BOLTS!

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Also, this fanbase can and will embarrass itself without needing the help of the team.
Great prelude to the next post I was going to make.

In honor of Steven, I hope everyone enjoys this new masterpiece I made.

Stamkos Pic.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad