GDT: Finale | BUF @ CBJ | 7:30 PM EST | Pain, Misery, Despair

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Ok. got the best outcome for the future tonight. I never want to go through a season like this. I like winning so I couldn’t get into the tank until the last ten games or so. And not wanting to fully embrace winning is no fun. Never Again Please,

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
Bean was not proven, every analytic sais Gudbranson was bad (turns out he is, surprise). He was in a tough spot but also his d core plan hasnt been working out
Was not suggesting Bean was proven or that Gudbranson was ever a good acquisition (it wasn’t). But the facts are we had a penciled in healthy lineup including Werenski and Gavrikov. We had no idea how Jiricek’s training camp was going to go and if he’d make the team. Chychrun was heavily pursued. Seems like you’re overlooking a few things to justify Jarmo hate.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Agreed. Angle is now off the list

c9e85-1516569038-800.jpg

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Can we officially close this thread :laugh: Mission Accomplished . Also, is it safe to watch highlight clips of Bedard, Fantelli, and Carlsson ? I’ve intentionally stuck to watching Smith , Benson , knowing our history . CBJ Werenski is on record that the ducks are nit winning the Bedard bowl

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Can we officially close this thread :laugh: Mission Accomplished . Also, is it safe to watch highlight clips of Bedard, Fantelli, and Carlsson ? I’ve intentionally stuck to watching Smith , Benson , knowing our history . CBJ Werenski is on record that the ducks are nit winning the Bedard bowl
There is a 60% chance we pick in the top 3

So no, it’s not safe

VT

Jan 24, 2021
Slovakia
For obvious reasons, I noticed Samuel Kňažko the most. He just needs to be stronger. So in the summer, gym, gym and more gym.
Tyler Angle with his first NHL goal. :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad