Player Discussion Filip Gustavsson

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
We already did re-sign him for two more years after this one, and this is his 4th year in the NHL. I would've been fine with a slight drop off from last year, but this year he has been borderline terrible, and not even close to what he was last year. I think that he is the greatest reason that we are not in playoff position this year.
I don't think he's any worse than the team in front of him. This is a bottom 10 caliber team. They're 4-1-1 in their last 6 because Kaprizov-Ek-Boldy have gone supernova the last two weeks, but had they not, we're not getting any help anywhere else in the lineup, this team would still be 6th/7th worst in the league. And the defense doesn't need to be written about anymore than it already has either, but this is a roster where Zach Bogosian is a regular and plays often in the top four. Merrill and Mermis are AHL players. No goalie would look good behind this team.

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Also, very small sample size, but he's given up 16 goals in in the 8 games where Brodin/Faber/Spurgeon/Middleton were all playing, with a .920 save %.

Reactions: Sweetnut

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2