Confirmed with Link: Filip Forsberg re-signs 8 years x $8.5 million

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
It's wild looking back at the 2012 draft and seeing 7 consecutive defensemen drafted before FF9 at #11.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I need to get one. Last spring I looked for one in my size and they were out. But this year I'll bet they keep them in stock.

Reactions: LCPreds

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Fanatics has them on sale on and off. The one I got was an Authentic Addias. She loved it.
Thanks for that info.

Guy that sits in same section as me at the games also ushers the games. He gets 50% off as a result, including pro shop. I traded him one of my seats for a friend late last season in exchange for him letting me use his discount to get a Forsberg jersey. But they didn't have my size and we were eliminated so since he's working the games again we're putting it off til this season.

@LCPreds I'm replacing my Forsberg that was stolen a few years ago--I'd had it since second year he was with us so I'm hoping the bad juju of jerseys followed by a trade won't be an issue for me.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Thanks for that info.

Guy that sits in same section as me at the games also ushers the games. He gets 50% off as a result, including pro shop. I traded him one of my seats for a friend late last season in exchange for him letting me use his discount to get a Forsberg jersey. But they didn't have my size and we were eliminated so since he's working the games again we're putting it off til this season.

@LCPreds I'm replacing my Forsberg that was stolen a few years ago--I'd had it since second year he was with us so I'm hoping the bad juju of jerseys followed by a trade won't be an issue for me.
Watch the website the player changes daily. Josi Authentic Jersey’s are on sale today

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I feel that. My bad for getting a Weber jersey as a gift for Christmas 2015

Nashville hosted ASG sweater here. "They'll never trade Weber so this one is the safe pick of the bunch."

Oops.

Now that I think about it I also have a Chris Webber Golden State Warriors jersey.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I bought a Vokoun..... traded
Then Mason.... traded
Then I was like, ok, I'll get a Weber.... GAHHHHHH
So I broke the curse with a couple of Rinne.

But last season I bought Novak and Tolvanen.

Will see what happens...

ILikeItILoveIt

Apr 2, 2010
I go "throw-back". Pick a retired great. Never goes wrong. I have Rinne, Ron Francis Whaler jersey, Namath, and David Wright. But then again, I'm old so ..................

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
I don't think you can go very wrong with Forsberg or Josi at this point, right?

Well... better not to push it all the same, if you're carrying the jinx touch just wait until they join Rinne in the rafters.

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
I've only had Mustard Kariya, Old gold Forsberg (both stolen), Old Gold Jarnkrok (behind a door so thieves didn't find it) and the current jersey is a Johansen which was on order when the thefts happened.

Son had a mustard Dunham, also stolen.

Back when Forsberg was still a young player I'd wear my young Forsberg and Absey would wear his "old" Forsberg, both Preds jerseys, when we'd go to games together. I thought that was kind of fun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad