Player Discussion Filip Chytil

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangsLITE

Jan 16, 2011
NYC
Chytil is Generational at receiving bad passes. Bouncing puck, skate to stick, puck behind drag thru the legs, he can do it all.

Honestly, maybe. I have never seen anything like it (esp from a barely 20 yr old)... uncanny really. Going to pay dividends as he continues to get stronger and more confident.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Ive brought up Matt Barzal a lot when I’ve talked about Chytil’s ability to carry the puck and shayna just posted a great chart here showing where he compares in zone entries due to his ability to skate the puck and make plays. This is a tremendous weapon to have at center ice for this franchise.

sounds like someone who should be playing with Kakko

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Needs to learn breakaway dekes on the goalie. Other than that, I remain convinced that he's an offspring of Jagr.
He's got them. He's a smooth motherf***er with the puck on his stick dw. He was just hoping to surprise the goalie with a quick shot.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
54D23A5B6F524110AE7C756915A9BFD2-0:0
Ive brought up Matt Barzal a lot when I’ve talked about Chytil’s ability to carry the puck and shayna just posted a great chart here showing where he compares in zone entries due to his ability to skate the puck and make plays. This is a tremendous weapon to have at center ice for this franchise.
Ive been banging this drum for a while. I just saw Shayna’s chart too now I can’t find it.

Last edited:
Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014

Yeah, Fil could always carry the puck across the line, it was some of his flaws in the zone and off the puck that was his problem but he's cleaned those up and gotten much better all around.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
54D23A5B6F524110AE7C756915A9BFD2-0:0
Ive been banging this drum for a while. I just saw Shayna’s chart too now I can’t find it.
Is that from last year? I know the sample is much smaller but do we have one from this year? Interested to see that

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Needs to learn breakaway dekes on the goalie. Other than that, I remain convinced that he's an offspring of Jagr.
Let's calm down a bit here. Jagr scored 27 goals in his rookie year. That was the last time he netted under 30 for the next 13 years.

Maybe I am misreading the quote, but if Chytil could get half of Jagr's career production, I would sign up for that right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad